PeopleMetrics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeopleMetrics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PeopleMetrics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PeopleMetrics (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied on line and received a reply within 1 hour from a VP. She asked for some available times so we could talk. I replied with multiple availability dates, but no reply from her. After several days, I contacted her again and she appeared sorry, and gave access to her calendar. I was supposed to schedule my own interview.
    During the interview, everything went well EXCEPT she seemed very concerned that I was interested in career growth. She was looking for a drone with seemingly no career ambition....Huge Red Flag. Another flag came up when she told me the product I was to sell hadn't even been launched yet (so no timeframe for a start date).
    Despite a promise of a follow up from her, I never heard back. No loss on me. I had no interest after the interview. Who would take a position with a start up and have no career ambitions; or even an idea when you might actually begin the position?

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my experience.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PeopleMetrics (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Email returned by the vice prez of research, followed by a 45 minute conversation with the same man (it was supposed to be around 20 minutes, we got along swimmingly). I came in for an interview the following week, it was a real marathon.

Met with the vice prez at first, we chatted for about half an hour, he asked me about my college experience (graduating in May), I asked him about the company's style of research/more about their clients. He's a solid guy.

Met with the prez/founder/ceo of the company, we chatted for around 30 minutes as well. Discussed my writing sample in great detail, other research experience, my previous market research experience. I questioned him on his experience with starting a successful company. He's an interesting guy, certainly someone I could see myself working for.

Met with the research team, they grilled me for like an hour and a half. Pretty intense, but none of their questions were especially menacing or difficult to answer. They all seem like reasonable, smart people. Just be casual and most of them will do the same.

Wrapped up with the vice prez as a bit of a cool-down. He broke the news that they weren't actually hiring at the time but might be in the near future, which was frustrating. Overall, a long but decent interview experience that ended in a let-down.

Interview Questions

• A few mental math problems, not so bad. Just be prepared to chat with all of these people for a while.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PeopleMetrics in April 2012.

Interview

First I was contacted via phone by the CEO, followed by the Research Director of the department which held the open position. After that, I was scheduled in for an interview from 12:30-5:00PM during the week. Unlike other interviews that are grueling, this one was all about getting to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult team situation that you creatively solved   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered another position at a similar company and they were very upfront in asking me what they offered and what I thought about their company specifically.