Pepsi Bottling Ventures Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pepsi Bottling Ventures

2.5

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garner, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Garner, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

My initial contact with someone from this company was OUTSTANDING. I had a checkered past and the gentleman that interviewed me allowed me to explain my situation and offered me a job. Process was very open and honest. I felt very comfortable in sharing any information that was needed from me.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience from another job that could possibly help you in this current position?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherryville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Cherryville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Briefly and straight to the point and manager was honest about what he was looking for but the next week he was moved to another position and he stated what was expected from me for the job he was very down to earth

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences of stocking and how fast would you rate yourself?   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Salisbury, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Be calm, and put a little thought into your answer and you should do fine.
    "Describe your strengths." "Describe one of your weaknesses" "Have you ever had to lead a group of people?" "Describe a time you messed up at work and what you learned from it."

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

set up an appointment to meet with them. sat down with the main guy and some one hirer up. it was very informal and laid back. there were 10 total interviewers. Typical situational questions. only one had to do with the current job.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Williamsport, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

It went well they were nice I got the job I still have the job 2 bosses have came and gone since then I can't wait to graduate and get a better job

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Wilmington, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very friendly interview with simple questions about job history and interest in the field of delivery service. Positive exchange between myself and two supervisors interviewing me. Nothing difficult or awkward about it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation if you were with a client and could not get into contact with a supervisor immediately?   1 Answer

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Harrington, DE) in April 2014.

Interview

I Got a call from a manager. I came in for an interview. I was offered the job on the spot and sent directly to a drug screening. I was called back in to finish filling out paper work and was told to come back in the next day for my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Newport News, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

They reviews your resume and asked behavioral based questions with 2 person interview. After a week they called you back to say if your hired or not hired. Once hired you have to do your background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Fast Process!! Applied through my university's career services website. It took a couple of days, Got called in for interview the following Monday for later that week. The interviewers were professional to say the least.

Production Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garner, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pepsi Bottling Ventures (Garner, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

He asks you why pepsi. Then goes on to sorta scare you into thinking you might not be able to do the job. He also asks you a bunch of generic interview questions. It's the most generic, irritating interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why pepsi?   1 Answer
    • They asked me why I got separated from the air force.   1 Answer