Perfect Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perfect Commerce

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perfect Commerce (Newport News, VA).

Interview

Initially, process started with phone screening. Then, there was a two-step process - one interview with the hiring manager, and one with key members of the team. Overall, the process was quick, approximately 2 weeks, then I was made an offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Commerce (Newport News, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was good. General OOP questions. Easy interview. Prepare for general JAVA questions not much in depth. Its been 2 months now but I haven't heard back from them. Good interview experience but absolutely no follow up after that. I have sent 2-3 emails but haven't received a single response back from the company.

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perfect Commerce (Newport News, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview, asking basic customer service questions, then was asked to go for a face to face interview where more technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here, hard to answer when information about the job was very limited   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was open for negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard Software questions. Make sure you understand object oriented design and have basic language aptitude.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any major brain busters. They are all pretty acceptable and reasonable questions that should be wihtin reason for someone majoring in CS, CE, or the like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was an intern. Wasn't a fierce negotiation.