Perfumania Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perfumania Holdings Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Perfumania Holdings

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings in February 2017.

Interview

The most UNPROFESSIONAL + DISORGANIZED firm I've ever encountered. HR Director schedules F2F interview and then not available. This ship is going down - check their stock.

Interview Questions

• No questions - sat waiting for over 40 minutes then unable to meet.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings.

Interview

The process took maybe a month. Interview was easy, simple retail questions!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy, I was a referral from a previous manager. Just went through the selling process.....and how to demonstrate their product, which is an unscented lotion to add-on to customer purchases of perfumes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, and I was a new store manager, didn't think that was an option.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings (Cleveland, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Questions will pertain to your prior work experience as it relates to the position you are applying for. Can you prove your sales success? Do you have a great track record of managerial and leadership skills?

Store Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings (Danbury, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

I saw a sign in the window that said "Now Hiring". I went in and applied for a sales associate position. I received a call back that day and went in for an interview with the store manager the next day. I was told by her that I also needed to interview with the District Manager and was confused because I thought i was only applying for a associate position.
    I went to the interview with the DM a week later and she informed me they were seeking me as a asst manager. Knowing that I was over qualified for a associate position I accepted the asst position and 6 months later took over the store.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were heavily sales, financial and customer service related. Perfumania is a very numbers driven store to work for. Must know about units per transaction, average dollar per sales, daily sales goals and volumes of previous stores worked for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a scale of $10-$11 which they base what you get on prior experience. It seems low for asst manager but realize you get commission on top of base pay,

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings (Melbourne, FL) in August 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager.He was very professional, and honest about the seemingly great amount of hours that the mere three total employees would be working to operate the busness.The questions asked were very open-ended questions, so the interview was not easy.

Interview Questions

• What don't you want me to know right now?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perfumania Holdings (Charleston, SC) in March 2008.

Interview

walked in, fill out application, waited about 2 weeks, got an interview and got hired

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What are your work experiences?   1 Answer

Negotiation

had to take their offer