Permasteelisa Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Permasteelisa Group

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Hartford, CT).

Interview

The interview process was detailed and fair. There was an initial phone screen followed by multiple (two) in-person meetings. They asked the typical questions for what I was prepared for.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. Got a call through the university career fair. Had received a phone call for an interview before being called on site. The interview included a small spatial test.

MRP Member Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group.

Interview

on campus interview

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Miami, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very smooth, they called me, they already know me and what I was capable. The interview really was a conversation and exchange of information about South Florida market, previous jobs, problems in the field and how we resolved it. People in the industrie that we both companies already know it and so on.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in windows and doors in South Florida, codes and huracanes design systems   1 Answer

Negotiation

We do not talk about money in the interview, just work related issues. After two weeks they send me a formal offer, I review sign and send it back after three days and then I started work two weeks later.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Bangkok (Thailand)) in January 2014.

Interview

The process started with phone interview both in Thai and English and then a face to face interview at the office with 3 interviewers. After that it took around 3 weeks before I heard back from the company about the result. After I accepted the job, then I had to go through orientation process, health check and Health&Safety training.

Interview Questions

• Things in general, my life's goal in five years, past experience, my weakness and strength, expect salary and the willingness to relocate.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2012.

Interview

They asked some technical question about facade system (Unitized curtainwall system and stick wall system), my foreign language skills (English, Mongolian and Korean language), site operation experience and contractual decision process (cost claim and time claim)

Interview Questions

• If client wants you to do the extra work which is out of your contract scope, what shall you do ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Prepare expected Q&A for all possible range

Logistic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Permasteelisa Group (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2012.

Interview

Submit your cv, interview includes general question about the work and about your self. will ask about your previous experinces. are you willing to work on site? Can you handle all the multi activities on site? Are you a good team leader or member?

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in the same field? Are you able to do job under work pressure?   1 Answer