Perrigo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perrigo

Sort:

Multiple Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allegan, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Perrigo (Allegan, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for the interview via linked in. The recruiter was friendly and informative about the role I was to interview for. I had three very informal interviews ( ie very few behavioral questions) each with multiple people. The interviews were each about 3 hours, they were spread over 6 months because of fit. Eventually I was hired for a role that I was given the description for during the final interview. I love my job, and am so happy they walked to hire me until the right role came open.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allegan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perrigo (Allegan, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

I initially received a LinkedIn message from someone in HR about an open position they thought I was qualified for. After applying online, there were 2 phone interviews, 1 with HR, the 2nd with the manager for the position. Then there was a followup phone conversation with HR in which they asked if I was interested in coming in for an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a series of small interviews with different team members from the department. The format felt fairly casual, the questions they asked were mostly technical about my prior experience, some behavioral. I was able to learn alot about the position and the department throughout the time. It lasted approximately 3 hours overall, plus there was additional time at the end for me to meet with HR for an explanation of benefits, etc. The entire period of time between the initial LinkedIn message and offer took several months due to some restructuring within the department, but once I had the phone interview the manager the rest of the process went more quickly and I felt communication with HR throughout the process was very strong.

Interview Questions

• Sorry, I cannot remember the specific questions, none stood out as being particularly bizarre   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allegan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Perrigo (Allegan, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a very bottom-top approach. They started out with a lot of get to know you questions, and eventually narrowed onto your knowledge of the company and position. They never really pushed for your own knowledge though, that was something you had to find an avenue and discuss it. Make sure you know your stuff though!

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of a time you failed a duty in a previous employment?   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perrigo (New Hope, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview process. Joy Kelly was lovely to work with and I would recommend interning at Perrigo for anyone interested in a business or science field! After the phone interview, I got an email offer that I signed and proceeded to complete the drug test and background check.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perrigo (New Hope, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

The only interview I participated in was a phone interview. It consisted of fairly typical questions. There were questions about classes and what I studied as well as behavioral questions, such as working in a group and dealing with a challenge. It wasn't a very bad interview; the questioning was't overly intense and the interview seemed fairly friendly. However, it during the actual questioning, very little feedback was provided, so it was entirely up to me to stop talking and decide it was enough. She always allowed for a pause after a question in case I wanted to continue. Although I get the reason, it made it more nerve-wracking as I was tempted to fill the silence.

Interview Questions

• None were particularly difficult. Describe one challenge you have faced working in a group and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perrigo.

Interview

First talked with a recruiter at a career fair. I was contacted for a phone interview a few days later to set up for the following week. I also applied online before attending the career fair. The process took only a week or so. It took a while to hear back on whether or not I got the position, so I had to wait over a month.

Interview Questions

• "Give me an example of a time where you had disagreements within a team at your job"   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Interview

Great interview and had an equal opportunity as others. Interviewers were very polite and nice. Questions were normal and not particularly difficult. Lot's of questions centered around how I would react ina given sitation, as well as examples of past experiences. Overall positive, and nothing to complain about.

Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allegan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perrigo (Allegan, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with Manpower representative. They ask about your previous experience with laboratory settings.
    Following that, manpower sets you up with an interview with the laboratory management. Usually two people. You go through your resume and then they interview you with as many behavioral based questions as you could imagine ("Name a time when...")

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went out of your way to assist a customer.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perrigo (Hampton, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Two people interviewed me. They were very polite and personable. I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet and talk with them. They asked me technical questions, questions about my resume, and about my experiences. If the position was located in an area with a lower cost of living, I would have jumped on it.

Interview Questions

The location was not very conducive to my situation. If it was in a different area, I would've taken the job in a heartbeat.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perrigo (Covington, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

Ask you a lot about your past job experience and how have you in the past done this or dealt with that or achived a goal. Personality questions like how do you get along with others. It took about 3 weeks after applying online to recieve a call and then a cpl days to set up interview still waiting on follow up I interview but that's more to decide if I like them and if your specific boss feels ur a good fit. ( I believe but not sure)

Interview Questions

• How did you initiate change and then follow through with that change in a process or procedure in the past.   Answer Question