Pertemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pertemps Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pertemps.

Interview

Informative and professional. Friendly and asked questions that were well structured and easy to answer. Was in the interview for an hour and lots was covered off. Feedback was provided shortly afterwards.

Resourcing Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pertemps (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

First Telephonic followed by face to face. Interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very flexible to accommodate timings to suit me. They made me feel very relaxed through out the process and the interviewer and I got on extremely well. It was more of a chat to understand where my strengths are and I was explained the requirements of the role. I was able to perform well as I was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• My background and skills.
      Knowledge in the market sector.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pertemps (Coventry, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Presentation about yourself - your degree, your uni etc
    They ask you to talk about yourself, facts and information, experience and that kind of thing.
    After the presentation, there were a few questions but nothing grilling - just things they wanted to know more about and confirming which role you were applying for.

Bilingual Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pertemps (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. No confirmation, no answer (after the next weeks without any reaction have I decaited to drive to the office in Edinburgh and allone the "waiting"room has showed, how the real situation was in front of the spot. I could later still talk with a consultant, but whole hasn't the conversation convinced. After this interview I have never again anything heard from this agency.

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pertemps (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with someone in the Reading office and they sourced me work in their Contact Three Centre on the Oxford Road in Reading very quickly. Met Paul, a manager, in Contact 3 and he got me started the next night.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the right to work in the UK?   1 Answer