Peter Piper Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peter Piper Pizza

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenacres, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Greenacres, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

It was just questions about yourself ans what would you do in certain scenarios. Went on thursday, interviewed, asked me to come back the next day to interview with the head boss.

Anonymous Employee in Del City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Del City, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday and got called on Thursday to come in for an interview on Friday at 5. I arrived and had to do a paper application. Once I was finished I was called up for the interview. He asked basic questions, school, life, personality- things like that. Then he asked if I could stay for a second interview, so I did. I stayed for about twenty minutes until finally the second interviewer called me up, he asked basically the same questions, just switched up. After he was done asking he went over to the first interviewer and then came back and said I was hired. He then told me to come back on Saturday and bring him all my information. So I did and then I was in the system.

Overall it was a rather easy, quick interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Grande City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Rio Grande City, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

So i got called for an interview right away which was with a manager and the questions were not work related WHAT SO EVER which i found weird but it was ok. They asked me things like whats my favorite music artist, favorite sports team. Then they asked the typical what would you do to resolve a problem... After that interview finished i got called back the same day to go for the second interview from a higher up manager im guessing. They asked the exact same questions.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came up to you upset what would you do?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

confusing but understand the decisions made with it. i enjoyed getting the opp they gave me even though it wasnt asst manager. its going to be a great job i sure do hope so. lets play

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza.

Interview

Had a mini-interview since I was not available for the dates that were listed because I was studying for finals. The manager asked a few questions about myself and school. After the interview, the manager said they would call back for an interview. Overall, it was my first time entering the arcade and I did not like it. The place only had a small area (about 20%) for people to play and a large amount (about 80%) of tables and chairs.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your worst quality?
      How are your grades?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (El Paso, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call 2 weeks later to go in for an interview. When I got there, the manager offered me a drink and gave me the application (even though I had applied online, I had to apply in person again). When I was finished with the application, he started the interview process by asking me A LOT of questions about myself. He also explained the normal employee duties and the rules of the restaurant. Overall, it took around 30 minutes. Perfect job for teens!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to make this restaurant thrive, if this would be your first job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (San Antonio, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It starts by writing your information on the application. Then they take about 2 weeks to call you. Once you get called for an interview, you show up and they give you a cup so you can get something to drink. They start of with simple questions such as how old are you, where do you live, what school do you go to, what made you apply here, what can you offer us, why should we hire you, and if you are capable of (doing certain things depending on your position).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryvale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Maryvale, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

I was hired because I knew someone who worked there, the interview that took place was not one I haven't encountered before.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself working here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza.

Interview

Applied in person, had a incredibly short interview with an assistant manager, then general manager. I was informed I was hired on the spot and asked to come back for training.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very generic, even the managers seemed uninterested in them. nothing really to mention.   Answer Question

Negotiation

"Here is what we can give you, take it or leave it."

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peter Piper Pizza (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied was told what day to come back I came back sat down with a manager we talked for maybe 15 min then i filled out the w-4 and other legal paperwork