KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Pharmaca Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharmaca

Pharmaca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharmaca in Feb 2021

Interview

I scheduled a call with the position's immediate supervisor or someone in a similar position. We chatted for approximately 20 minutes over the phone and discussed previous work experience and skills I could bring to the company. Overall, a medium interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about your previous work experience. What have you been doing these past few months 2. How do you stay motivated to show up with high energy every day? 3. Tell me about yourself. 4. Can you describe your experience at (last job listed on resume) and the work you did there?
    Answer Question

Pharmaca

Application

I interviewed at Pharmaca

Interview

Interviewed by someone on the executive team and others, and while most were nice, the exec was very rude, unprofessional and dismissive. Zero social skills. I've never had an interview like this, not sure why they brought me in to interview when it was clear they made up their mind prior to meeting me, not thinking I was qualified. Interviewer practically rolled her eyes like I was lying while I was speaking about my prior experience and challenged me in a way that made it seem like she thought I didn't do anything in my previous roles. Mind you, I have accomplished a lot at major companies, I am not early in my career. It was truly so weird. Company and execs are clearly behind the times, all seems very archaic, not progressive at all, and it's clear it would've been a nightmare of a company to work at, especially with the person I met with as one of their leaders. Also, the pay was low for a role that had an exhaustive list of required skills (ones that go beyond beyond the typical expectations for such a role).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what your strengths are in regards to this position?

Pharmaca

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaca in Jan 2018

Interview

painless and smooth. Friendly. Fun. It was nice to be able to speak with the manager about their expectations. However jobs duties were not clearly defined. The interview was not intimidating and the manager made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had conflict with a co worker?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pharmaca (Boulder, CO) in Nov 2017

Interview

I called to express my interest in the open position I had applied for online. I talked to the pharmacy manager about the job and what they were looking for and when they needed someone. They needed someone immediately and I wasn’t able to start that soon so the position did not work out. The pharmacy manager was very nice and directed me to another opening at another location to apply for.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used EPS before? Their pharmacy software system.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pharmaca (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016

Interview

I applied online. The job posting suggested that I drop by the store, so I did. I chatted with the manager briefly. After I left the store I saw that I had an email requesting a phone interview. I did the phone interview 2 days later. I was called the next day to schedule an in person interview. I had that interview a few days later. Then I received an email requesting another phone interview with the VP of operations. That interview was about 30 minutes long. I got a call later that day with a job offer. The entire process took 13 days.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions about my experience and comfort level dealing with customers.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pharmaca (Boulder, CO) in Aug 2015

Interview

I applied for the position on the website. Within a week the hiring manager called me to set up a short phone interview. Phone interview was ~15 minutes and asked easy questions, like "What makes a good practitioner" and "Why are you interested in holistic health." From there, I was asked to an in-person interview at the store. This was also pretty quick (< 20 mins) and I was asked typical soft ball questions like "What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses." Within two days I got a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • What makes a good holistic health practitioner? Why are you interested in holistic health? Why do you want to work for Pharmaca?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pharmaca (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I applied online through their website. I received a call from the store manager for an in person interview with the store manager and their lead practitioner. There are no set interview guidelines. Questions focus on service and how you balance task. They will ask some situation questions, though due to no set questions by the company every store manager might be different. Walking into the store there were carts with product laying about. Only two people were working so it seemed like they were stretched sort of thin. The second interview with the lead practitioner was more of a meet and greet. No questions about retail and just a quick overview of my resume and previous experience. They check to see your knowledge of natural health and wellness. A third interview with the district manager happens afterwards. This one feels more professional. A follow up call with an offer on a pay range and start date. Relatively easy interview so long as your resume did most of the talking upfront.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaca (Boulder, CO) in May 2014

Interview

Brief interview with the pharmacy manager in the front lobby of the store. Very personable and friendly, casual interview. Asked about my previous work experience, hours available, desired shift preferences and discussed the need for additional compounding help.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pharmaca (Portland, OR) in May 2014

Interview

Applied online. Dropped off resume in person. Tried to meet store manager. Month later I received a call to meet in person. A month later went by with no word so when I finally called they had picked someone else. The next day they called again to say they changed their mind and they finally selected me, it was very strange.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharmaca in Aug 2011

Interview

After applying online was sent an email with a time and date for possible interview. I accepted and was interviewed by two persons (store manager and HR rep.) The interview was very relaxed. Not a lot, if any, difficult questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the hardest part about working a job at Pharmaca?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews