Phelps Dunbar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phelps Dunbar

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phelps Dunbar (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The firm is very quick to offer a position. There was just one interview with two different partners. The firm has interesting cases and a good size number of attorneys. They asked fair questions and seemed to need someone that had a personality that could handle a wide variety of characters within the firm.

Interview Questions

• What type of cases I was handling?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phelps Dunbar.

Interview

The interview pricess was formal and informative. There were no surprises. The firm was very up front about expectations, compensation, and employee benefits. I had ample opportunity to ask my own questions throughout the interview process. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior experience working in customer service?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phelps Dunbar (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

No follow up at all from HR. After they rushed to get me into their office and spending two days interviewing with many team members, including the president, I never heard anything back from the company. The hiring process is a direct reflection of company culture. No courtesy shown to potential candidates.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Phelps Dunbar (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Simple recruiting practices and easy interview process though sometimes lacks professionalism

Interview Questions

• Questions involving personal life that are not relevant to the applicants ability to do the job   1 Answer

Did not like the firm's culture and low pay