Piaggio USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Piaggio USA

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Piaggio USA (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I met with someone in the marketing department and then I met with the president. No behavioral questions were asked, mostly about my experience in marketing and in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Compare our brands to the brands/products that you've worked with in the past?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Piaggio USA in January 2009.

Interview

Haphazard, no real 'interview' per se. I had industry experience and contacts, I was available for a job, they asked me if I wanted to accept an opening they had, I said sure, send me an offer, they did and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• That was the unsettling part, there were no real questions or interview per se...   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, it was made clear the first offer was best and final.

Receptionist Interview

Interview

I went through a temp agency and they set me up with an interview at Piaggio. I was hired as a temp then hired as a full time receptionist. The interview process was standard.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Piaggio USA (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

they were nice and to the point, they made me feel that the position would be mine and even said I was one of the most qualified candidates, I went in to take a "written test" to not even be called back again if I got the job or not, way to destroy someones hopes, and even then, I would call and completely ignore me and my emails. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Piaggio?   1 Answer