Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

Interviews at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Positive78%
Negative9%
Neutral13%
Applied online63%
Recruiter15%
Employee Referral15%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

Very informal and misleading, they just interviewed to try to get me to spend more money on the class. Was close to 6 months and a big storm before I got work

Interview Questions
  • What is my experience in adjusting
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Mobile, AL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Phone interview was conducted and a series of questions asked. Approximately 10min Interview. Scenarios presented and questions asked on how i handle them. I was able to ask brief questions about work environment and work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to handle a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Everything was pretty much done online for the onboarding paper work but for training we did an on site mouth swab drug test. Which was no hard but the guy doing the drug screening was rude

Interview Questions
  • Do you have the proper license for this job

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

Easy Brief questions. I don't want to write 30 words but the system is forcing me too and now I have to write fifteen more. I was simply asked a few questions over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • What certifications do you have?

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

Completed CAT college and began work within a week. I had a class of 30 people. Out of the 30 people 7 were selected to begin work immediately while the others placed on a list to be deployed during high storm activity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

Zoom meeting with operations manager. Discussed knowledge of claims and background. Discussed how to approach different situations concerning the claims cycle and discussed the technical aspects of the software associated with claim management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

They email you saying that they have an opportunity available, you need to respond quickly to scheduling an appointment. Once slots are full they are done interviewing, then you will zoom an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Their training classes are interviews. Week long, unpaid interviews. Be on time, they will lock you out if you are late. Dress appropriately and take good notes. no job offer unless there is a storm.

Interview Questions
  • Name, where you are from, a little about you and your experience relating to the job

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

Interview

There was not interview to get into this company. I was asked to submit all paperwork via online and vie mail. I never had a formal interview. This company is a great source to start gaining experience.

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Richardson, TX) in Sep 2017

Interview

Minimal. Show up for storm. Have right tools. Know policies and endorsements. Utilize help rooms and field support managers. Minimal. Show up for storm. Have right tools. Know policies and endorsements. Utilize help rooms and field support managers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an insurance adjuster license? Do you know how to use Xactimate?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews