Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.

1.9

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Mobile, AL) in October 2013.

Interview

Working through a recruiter, I went directly to an in-person interview with the hiring manager. It mainly consisted of him selling me on his geek cred and development plans. We talked a lot about technology and methodology trends. There weren't a lot of probing or in-depth questions. It was mostly just a friendly rap session.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised that there were so few questions.   1 Answer

Insurance Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

over the phone your hired if you can do the work in an emergency capacity after you travel to the cat event . Must have a good personality . Be a good listener an adept with computers .

Insurance Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Mobile, AL) in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who had me send in all my certificates and id info through faxing it. Ounce all info was received and looked good got a call to go and take a drug test at a local facility. After results of drug test was verified was in the system and was on call for the next big hurricane. 1 month later 1 hit and it took 1yr 3 months to finish that storm.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation all adjusters receive 60% of what the work.They have a fee chart that you charge for each claim. The bigger the claim the bigger the fee.

Insurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (McLean, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers. They shared the details of the insurance departments and type of environment. It was professional but not intimidating. They shared a lot of details in how they streamline and make some changes to make things more efficient regularly. You must be able to adapt well to changes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and how my background fit in to their culture.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate for the position.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. in June 2011.

Interview

Class cancelled; hired over phone; paperwork sent via email

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what negotiation

Property Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

2 day class where they assessed knowledge of property adjusting. After we took the tests they were evaluated and if your score was satisfactory they brought you in and offered you a position.

Cat Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Had to travel to Dallas for classes and certification at your expense. The training facility is good, as were the instructors. It was on-site management that was unprofessional, and set a terrible tone for the work environment.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide great customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Mobile, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional and well organized with focus on job functions and the employers expectations of their employees. Required skills were discussed as well as licenses and certifications required to perform the job.

Interview Questions

• When were you most satisfied in your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Richardson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Minimal. Show up for storm. Have right tools. Know policies and endorsements. Utilize help rooms and field support managers. Minimal. Show up for storm. Have right tools. Know policies and endorsements. Utilize help rooms and field support managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an insurance adjuster license? Do you know how to use Xactimate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

You apply online and get called and screened on phone to see if you will match the company needs and wants. I enjoyed the process of the interview thoroughly. Anyone can do it I believe.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to get into the business?   1 Answer