Pima Lung & Sleep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pima Lung & Sleep

Sort:

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Lung & Sleep (Tucson, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Very simple with several false promises and a ton of paperwork. Dr. Puri makes the jobs there sound like a dream till you start then its a different story. I was promised great benefits and great hours . Great happy work environment. They said they were the best in the area of Tucson.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pima Lung & Sleep (Tucson, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Short and unprofessional. They are desperate for people so at least it was fast.

Relies too heavily on a survey that they never use cause they usually just hire people they know or referrals.

Interview Questions

• Relies heavily on a personality survey.   1 Answer

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Lung & Sleep (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

I found the offer on career builder and submitted my application. Within 2 weeks I was called back and offered an interview date for the next day. The interviewer was down to earth and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you deserve and she will consider it.