Pima Medical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Medical Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Renton, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website as I was checking new openings on a regular basis. Opportunity arose to apply for their MCS and I did. It took more than a month to get a response from corporate and invite me to an interview. Came to the campus and had a face to face interview with the campus director and 2 corporate people. Hour long interview. I did a trial close to see when they would be making a decision and they said by the end of the week. 4 days later I got a job offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to work with a difficult co-worker. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Nursing Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Absolute worse interview I have ever been involved in. Very unprofessional. Made no eye contact. Spoke down to me. Very negative experience . Would never work in this environment. With the shortage of nursing instructors can's believe they treat potential instructors this way.

Interview Questions

• What hospital do you work at? I am an NP do not work in a hospital. Want clinical instructors only but did not make this clear when they called for an interview. Big waste of everyone's time. How would you teach conceptual nursing?   2 Answers

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (El Paso, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy, Pima does not make you suffer. If you are the ideal candidate, they make you an offer you cannot refuse. They make you feel like you are already hired.

Medical Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was efficient, friendly and relaxed. After arriving on-site at the campus, I only had to wait a few minutes in the lobby and was met by the interviewer and escorted to a board room where the interview was conducted. I interviewed with 2 hiring managers which the position reports to. Both were friendly and professional. I was hopeful and expecting to be hired, but in the end I wasn't their first choice. Hopefully next time.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I did my extern ship from PIMA Medical Institute at the Buckingham. It was not a job but a place that I could practice my skills. It was not an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to follow the path of being a nursing assistant   1 Answer

MA Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

It took amidst a month to get hired on. They did a panel group interview at first, then they had a one-on-one interview, then they did a mock- teaching interview, then they had me come in for a final interview with two people. It was ridiculous for only $15 an hour....

Interview Questions

• How I would handle students that were older than me and questioned my experience.   1 Answer

Faculty Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2016.

Interview

Working interview since I was selected to be Interim Faculty Coordinator. Prior to this role, however, I was first an instructor. For this particular role I had a panel interview with the Campus Director and Faculty Coordinator, then I administered a lecture presentation to a Career Prep class while being observed by an instructor and the Faculty Coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter and the Director of Human Resources for my first interview at the Corporate office. I had taken a PI ahead of time. Then I had a second interview one on one with the Director of Human Resources that was more in depth and getting to know the position and my strengths in accordance, and then there was a panel interview with the whole team where they each asked me questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Situational, tell me about a project you worked on; accomplishment you're proud of..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had researched the pay for this position and what they offered was within the range so I gladly accepted. The range had been discussed in the interview process as well.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

The position was posted for internal employees. Resumes were sent to the Campus Director and he set up face to face interview times. The interview was conducted by the Campus Director and the Associate Campus Director. After all interviews they selected me.

Interview Questions

• If given the position what would I do in the first 90 days/
      If we select someone else for this position what will you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute.

Interview

I went to two interviews one with the supervisors and then one with the staff I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the salary amount presented.