Pima Medical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Medical Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Renton, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website as I was checking new openings on a regular basis. Opportunity arose to apply for their MCS and I did. It took more than a month to get a response from corporate and invite me to an interview. Came to the campus and had a face to face interview with the campus director and 2 corporate people. Hour long interview. I did a trial close to see when they would be making a decision and they said by the end of the week. 4 days later I got a job offer over the phone.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (East Mesa, AZ).

Interview

There were 6 of us. A panel of 4 were conducting the interview. They spoke about the founder and the culture and took us on a tour of the school.

Interview Questions

• What's your morning routine?
      Are you a hunter or a farmer?
      What's the last best thing you've done?(then went on to say that the last group had someone who donated his kidney)   2 Answers

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

The first contact was a 20 minute phone interview. The manager was very nice and made it very easy to talk. The second step was a group interview that was more on a personal level.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite teacher and why?   1 Answer

Nursing Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Absolute worse interview I have ever been involved in. Very unprofessional. Made no eye contact. Spoke down to me. Very negative experience . Would never work in this environment. With the shortage of nursing instructors can's believe they treat potential instructors this way.

Interview Questions

• What hospital do you work at? I am an NP do not work in a hospital. Want clinical instructors only but did not make this clear when they called for an interview. Big waste of everyone's time. How would you teach conceptual nursing?   2 Answers

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (El Paso, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy, Pima does not make you suffer. If you are the ideal candidate, they make you an offer you cannot refuse. They make you feel like you are already hired.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Chula Vista, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with direct supervisor then got called into an interview with the two directors Met with direct supervisor and faculty director some student director. Each interview took no more than 30 minutes and by that point both parties we OK with ending the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic about you that student could relate to?   Answer Question

Medical Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was efficient, friendly and relaxed. After arriving on-site at the campus, I only had to wait a few minutes in the lobby and was met by the interviewer and escorted to a board room where the interview was conducted. I interviewed with 2 hiring managers which the position reports to. Both were friendly and professional. I was hopeful and expecting to be hired, but in the end I wasn't their first choice. Hopefully next time.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I did my extern ship from PIMA Medical Institute at the Buckingham. It was not a job but a place that I could practice my skills. It was not an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to follow the path of being a nursing assistant   1 Answer

MA Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

It took amidst a month to get hired on. They did a panel group interview at first, then they had a one-on-one interview, then they did a mock- teaching interview, then they had me come in for a final interview with two people. It was ridiculous for only $15 an hour....

Interview Questions

• How I would handle students that were older than me and questioned my experience.   1 Answer

Faculty Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2016.

Interview

Working interview since I was selected to be Interim Faculty Coordinator. Prior to this role, however, I was first an instructor. For this particular role I had a panel interview with the Campus Director and Faculty Coordinator, then I administered a lecture presentation to a Career Prep class while being observed by an instructor and the Faculty Coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter and the Director of Human Resources for my first interview at the Corporate office. I had taken a PI ahead of time. Then I had a second interview one on one with the Director of Human Resources that was more in depth and getting to know the position and my strengths in accordance, and then there was a panel interview with the whole team where they each asked me questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Situational, tell me about a project you worked on; accomplishment you're proud of..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had researched the pay for this position and what they offered was within the range so I gladly accepted. The range had been discussed in the interview process as well.