KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Pima Medical Institute Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pima Medical Institute

Featured Interview

Pima Medical Institute

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute

Interview

The process was not too hard but took more than one interview. The interviewers were very friendly and asked great questions to determine if I was a great candidate and would fit the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why was I looking to work for Pima.
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

Timely interview from application to screening followed by two panel interviews. Each panel consisted of 3-4 individuals who each had their opportunity to ask questions. Each interview was approximately one hour in duration.

Interview Questions
  • Good leaders encourage lasting behaviors and habits in their team. Can you identify a good habit to be practiced?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Join the conversation on

Pima Medical Institute

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute

Interview

Seamless. Everything was great. Typical. Via zoom. Basic. Send in resume. May take a while for response. Very personable interviewer. Be yourself. Be honest. Know your resume. Behavioral questions. Smile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pima Medical Institute

Application

I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute

Interview

Very communicative and went smoothly through out the entire process. They also got back to me in a very timely manner while still respecting my work hours with my previous employer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a student who has is getting not so good feedback from their externship site?

Pima Medical Institute

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute in Jan 2021

Interview

Because this is a campus leader position, there was an initial phone screening with HR that consisted of four interview questions. I also got to ask questions about the role and the company culture was described to me as an ESOP organization.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is your understanding of Pima?
  • 2. Why are you interested in this specific position?
  • 3. What about your current and past roles makes you a great candidate for this role?
  • 4. What strategy do you employ when starting in a new role as a leader?

Pima Medical Institute

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute

Interview

nice and short although some questions were relatively unexpected. they asked me about my previous experience, my personal work ethic and possible suggestions about current challenges that they face.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your personability and how do you think it can fit within our culture?

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)

Interview

The interview process was very easy and quick. After applying I was contacted a few weeks after and I went through two interviews and after was offered the position. The staff who interviewed me were great and gave a lot of information concerning the job and expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Renton, WA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The day after applying for the position, I received a call and had a short phone interview. Then I had an 30 minute online, Zoom interview with the Career Services Coordinator. Then I had an on-site interview where I got a quick tour of the campus, got to meet a few people, and had the interview with the coordinator and the Campus Director. Afterwards, I had a final Zoom 30 minute interview with the coordinator, another advisor, and the Associate Campus Director. I did not get the offer but everyone was very nice and pleasant!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Was great and nervous at the same time. I really like the formatting for the interview. For anyone getting ready for interview please practice and be ready don’t practice the day before!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (San Diego, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

1. Initial phone interview 2. Invited to campus for panel interview (2 hours) 3. I was sent a written assessment to complete (timed) 4. Zoom Interview with Corporate (panel) 5. 2nd interview on campus with key management 6. Offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Pima Medical Institute Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pima Medical Institute as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Campus Director and Financial Aid Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Career Services Advisor and Program Director roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pima Medical Institute takes an average of 24 days when considering 32 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Career Services Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Human Resources roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pima Medical Institute according to 32 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.03%

Work at Pima Medical Institute? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

Logo

689 days ago

President's Message The COVID-19 crisis has affected every aspect of our lives. We're grateful that our students remain committed to healthcare career aspirations. That decision has become more significant now than ever before in our lifetimes. As campuses slowly begin the process of returning to on-campus learning, I want to emphasize to everyone that the safety of our students, faculty and staff is a top concern. We are committed to the success of our students and want to support their ability to gain the skills necessary to begin a rewarding career in healthcare ? with safety at the forefront. I realize none of this is easy, and want to thank all students, faculty and staff for their hard work, ability to pivot and dedication and determination. We will get through this together. Sincerely, Fred Freedman President and CEO Pima Medical Institute

Pima Medical Institute Photos

+ Add Photo
Pima Medical Institute photo of: Pima Medical Institute reaches a milestone of 100,000 graduates
Pima Medical Institute photo of: Veterinary Technician Instructor - Working from Home
Pima Medical Institute photo of: Graduation with Social Distancing