Pima Medical Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Medical Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Renton, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on their website as I was checking new openings on a regular basis. Opportunity arose to apply for their MCS and I did. It took more than a month to get a response from corporate and invite me to an interview. Came to the campus and had a face to face interview with the campus director and 2 corporate people. Hour long interview. I did a trial close to see when they would be making a decision and they said by the end of the week. 4 days later I got a job offer over the phone.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I did my extern ship from PIMA Medical Institute at the Buckingham. It was not a job but a place that I could practice my skills. It was not an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to follow the path of being a nursing assistant   1 Answer

Nursing Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Absolute worse interview I have ever been involved in. Very unprofessional. Made no eye contact. Spoke down to me. Very negative experience . Would never work in this environment. With the shortage of nursing instructors can's believe they treat potential instructors this way.

Interview Questions

• What hospital do you work at? I am an NP do not work in a hospital. Want clinical instructors only but did not make this clear when they called for an interview. Big waste of everyone's time. How would you teach conceptual nursing?   2 Answers

Campus Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Submit your resume online to the Corporate Office or directly to a Campus Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be fair, not greedy. Be professional, not demanding. Be humble and confident, not cocky.

MA Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

It took amidst a month to get hired on. They did a panel group interview at first, then they had a one-on-one interview, then they did a mock- teaching interview, then they had me come in for a final interview with two people. It was ridiculous for only $15 an hour....

Interview Questions

• How I would handle students that were older than me and questioned my experience.   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

Application and Interview process were lengthy due to CAPTE Accreditation requirements. Would have been nice to have an online application to complete rather than handwritten on paper. They require a "learning" test to determine your suitability to learn new material. I think a test on creativity would have been helpful since the program requires you to think outside of the box. That said, I may not have made it but it's still a valid measure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, it was for acceptance to the program.

School Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

It was positive and inspiring and I felt like she answered all my questions and I answered hers. Since I was a graduate of Pima Medical Institute and had worked in a physicians office. The Director new that I had the skills need to do the job required. So she asked me when I could start the position and I said as soon as you need me I could start.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Chula Vista, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with direct supervisor then got called into an interview with the two directors Met with direct supervisor and faculty director some student director. Each interview took no more than 30 minutes and by that point both parties we OK with ending the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic about you that student could relate to?   Answer Question

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Mesa, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

The first contact was a 20 minute phone interview. The manager was very nice and made it very easy to talk. The second step was a group interview that was more on a personal level.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite teacher and why?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter and the Director of Human Resources for my first interview at the Corporate office. I had taken a PI ahead of time. Then I had a second interview one on one with the Director of Human Resources that was more in depth and getting to know the position and my strengths in accordance, and then there was a panel interview with the whole team where they each asked me questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Situational, tell me about a project you worked on; accomplishment you're proud of..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had researched the pay for this position and what they offered was within the range so I gladly accepted. The range had been discussed in the interview process as well.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pima Medical Institute.

Interview

I went to two interviews one with the supervisors and then one with the staff I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the salary amount presented.