PineBridge Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PineBridge Investments Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks.

1st round: I met with 2 senior fund accountant. They asked about my accounting experience and introduced tasks about the position.

2nd round: I met with controller and senior controller.

The interviews were relatively casual. Be prepared with your relevant work/academic experience, skills and career plannings.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • what did you do at your last job   1 Answer

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

1. On-campus interview with HR
    2. On-site interviews with 4 members of the compliance team, 30 mins per person for a total 2 hour interview
    I received a final answer about 2 weeks after the on-campus interview. This turn around time may be different for full-time salaried positions versus a summer internship.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through college. After phone interview, I met with 5 different managers all in different groups that I would be working in. Pretty basic behavior type questions, that got technical about past experience. I never heard back from HR after two emails reaching out for updates, they seem to have little sense of urgency during hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through journal entries   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was rigorous; I went through 5 rounds of interviews. I interviewed with my immediate team, the internal clients, the global team. I also had to prepare a writing assignment. I could tell PineBridge is very thoughtful in making their hiring decision and I was excited that I was selected as the final candidate!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in five words?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Laid back interview, no drilling questions, conversational and easy going. I was told I was in a group for final interviews and the interviewer would not be available until after the holiday weekend which I then proceeded to follow up and never heard anything back which was very disappointing. At the very least I should have been told that they found a candidate that fit the position rather than just leaving me hanging wondering what happened. Seemed like a great company to work for.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a somewhat lengthy process. After meeting with the Senior Associate, Vice President and Managing Director, I was finally offered a position. I was asked questions about my previous experiences and how I would be able to contribute to the team. I was also asked about qualifications and certifications that I held.

Interview Questions

• What about your past experiences can prepare you for this role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and HR called me. I got scheduled for an interview within a week. Met 3 team members back to back to back. Mix of technicals and behavioral questions. Prepare yourself and know your story. They'll call you back within two weeks with results if you got it or not

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments in May 2014.

Interview

Two week after applying, I had a screening call with the human resources department to clear me before bringing me in for an interview. A week later I was called back to come and meet some of the group's team members.

I met with the group's Managing director, Vice President, Associate, and two analyst. The interview lasted about 3 hours with some down in between people.

Less then a week later HR called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is CAPM, and how is it calculated.   1 Answer

Management Reporting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through the college career network and got a call from them to schedule an interview. I had two interviews: one with VP and another with Senior VP. Each took about half an hour. VP was very nice and made me feel more comfortable and less stressed. She explained in details about her team and the job function of an intern. She asked me to tell me about myself and we walked through the resume. We talked more than half an hour but it was her talking more than half the time. Next, I went to Senior VP's office. He was more straight to the point. He also went over what his team is doing and what to expect from an intern. He started with "Tell me about yourself" question and asked me details about the resume: my past internship, my leadership position, etc. Although he wanted some more detailed answers, it wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions. General "Tell me about yourself" question and walk through the resume   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PineBridge Investments (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Half hour 1 to 1 on site interview with team manager. First introduce myself and then ask me some basic statistic questions and my programming skills. Additional questions with subject I wrote on my resume. At last, ask me if I have any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What is support vector machine?
      Questions about Gaussian distribution.
      Write a part of codes from one of your recent project.   1 Answer