Ping An Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.6

Data Mining Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Give a presentation on previous research and project experiences. Fundamental questions about machine learning, statistics and parameter tuning, model selection, cross validation. How to conduct feature selection and data cleaning. Proficiency about programming language. Introduce about their project and asks about proficiency in big data ecosystem like Hadoop and Spark.

Interview Questions

• Difference between l1 and l2 regularization.   1 Answer

Manager Assistant Interview

Interview

1. HR interview about backgroud.
    2.Group interview about public speaking
    3. Department Manager about backgroud and experirance. And the plan for the future.
    4.Sales Manager some hard question.
    5.Company Manager about career plan, and teach skill.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

3 round. 1st one by hr, short.
    2nd by supervisor, long
    3nd by colleges, then the whole process go as group discussion. meet with others interns and with supervisors. The office environment is very nice.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked to write a python crawler to collect the stock prices. Then the interviewer asked about my education experience, e.g. what courses I took. Seems that they need someone to collect and clean data.

Interview Questions

• How many days can you work per week   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two rounds within a day. The first round is to be interviewed with one HR and one technical employee. The second round is to be interviewed with the department manager, team leader and co-workers.

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zhengzhou (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Zhengzhou (China)) in October 2014.

Interview

It takes me more than one month. It will have 5 rounds interviews. From bottom managers to the boss.
    At the beginning, they will look through your resume,and ask some related questions.

Interview Questions

• why you? why Pingan? Why do not choose to go to graduate school? What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2013.

Interview

Group interview with 5 candidates

Interview Questions

• Each one is asked to give self-introduction and answer questions on your resume   Answer Question

Data Processing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in September 2013.

Interview

just some basic problems:
    1.your background
    2.your plan in 5 years
    no technical questions
    the interview last for days,
    the 1st round was interviewed by the manager of Human Resourse Department, and the 2nd round was interviewed by the manager of the Strategic Planning Department.
    The people were nice and the atmosphere was very comfortable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2013.

Interview

To much management involved with various projects, difficult to transfer to different positions internally and out of state.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jiangmen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ping An Insurance (Jiangmen, Guangdong (China)) in January 2013.

Interview

A short interview asked about former job and experience. Very professional interviewees. Some are HR, some are management team.
    The process was not difficult. The people are great. They also told me about what the job responsibility was . Trying to give me a picture of what the job looks like.
    There were another two candidate at the interview. It is one on one interview. Overall, it is a great experience