Pinnacle Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pinnacle Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Pinnacle Foods

2.8

Director BI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR. Later, I had face to face interviews with the hiring manager, his superior (CIO), other senior directors and managers in IT and a business VP

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centralia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Centralia, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

Three person interview with brief questions. Office setting. Business Casual. Questions related to skills about software like excel, how to handle difficult situations, where you see yourself in five years, etc. Applied online & received a call next day & interview at pinnacle 2 days after. HR Manager called that Tuesday after with the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a deadline coming up out of nowhere?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

The process lasted a full day with multiple interviews and was extremely thorough and professional. You meet with people from different levels and experiences across a variety of groups. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions

Pinnacle Foods Response

Aug 29, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We work hard to make sure our candidates enjoy their time here, and we are glad you had a positive experience. We are happy to hear you have joined the Pinnacle team!

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Cherry Hill, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process began with an HR phone screening followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. This led to a two hour onsite interview process consisting of four one-on-one interviews with various members of the logistics department leadership. The following debrief and offer process took approximately 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The first question was to walk the interviewer through my resume.   1 Answer

Aug 29, 2018 – Human Resources

Topper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imlay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Imlay City, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

There was not much of an interview process. I was called for Orientation which went from 8am-4pm. We watched videos on how to stay safe on the job. We took a drug test and then at the end, she did talk to us one on one. She asked why I wanted to work there and then proceeded to take my picture for company ID

Interview Questions

Pinnacle Foods Response

Oct 9, 2018 – Human Resources

Internship Interview

Interview

Nothing short of a positive interview. From my own experience, HR seems to care a lot about the character of the person they are considering hiring. I was very pleased with the amount of behavioral questions because it goes to show how strongly they value company culture and ethics.

Interview Questions

Pinnacle Foods Response

Jun 8, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good interviewing experience and are excited to have you on board! We wish you success during your internship.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

I was very impressed by the talent this organization has. Everyone I talked to has a lot of experience in different fields and was very friendly. I was welcomed at the front by TA and i was then taken to the interview room. The interview was a total of 4 hours. Everyone was on time and accommodating (offered water, bathroom breaks, etc). The case study was very well put together and actually, very fun!

Interview Questions

Pinnacle Foods Response

Jul 16, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review, welcome to the Pinnacle team! We are glad you had such a positive interview experience.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and had an interview with hiring manager shortly after. Was told I would hear back in a week.... nothing. Followed up with HR after a few weeks had past. Was told they had heard positive things about the interview and hoped to have an update shortly. Never got an update.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe experiences on resume, explain awards won   Answer Question

May 8, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed you had a negative experience, please know that is not the norm here at Pinnacle. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods.

Interview

Phone interview: Asked personal questions regarding work history and case study questions. Very easy going process and would try for another opportunity again in the future. Would be a great company to work for in future.

Interview Questions

Pinnacle Foods Response

Apr 25, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We wish you the best in your job search and hope you apply for future opportunities with Pinnacle.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview is about Normal behavior questions. I got an email said I was approved for the interview to know more about my background and position. It scheduled me a time through email and ask me questions by phone for around 15 minutes

Interview Questions

• why you choose your major, why you want to come to our company   Answer Question

Apr 6, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your review and we are glad you had a positive experience.