Pita Pit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pita Pit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.3

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pita Pit.

Interview

Quick and to the point! You speak directly with the manager and after a short conversation you can deem if you are a good fit for the environment and if they are right for you.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Morgantown, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

I walked into the restaurant and filled out an application. There was no real interview or any type of interview questions. My boss basically just wants to know if you can work and if you have open availability.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Morgantown, WV) in August 2016.

Interview

Looked over application and hired on spot. There wasn't really much to it than that. They really needed people, and so we just walked in the store and applied. I don't need 30 words to describe this process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car? Valid drivers license? Can you work any hours?   1 Answer

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Greenville, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very short. I was asked to fill out an application and I was hired on the spot. I applied during the summer when the restaurant was most busy and needed employees.

Drvier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pita Pit in April 2016.

Interview

Found the ad on craigslist. Responded to that ad. Was called for an in person interview. Was asked basic questions about availability and skills. Was told what the job was about delivery but not about in store prep work, which there was a lot of later on. Was told I would get a wage, delivery fee and tips.

Pit Crew Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pita Pit.

Interview

Interviewed me on the spot, asked if I had a car, asked if I was available nights and weekends, asked if I could come in the upcoming weekend, offered me the job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview was really easy. I was asked did I have any previous experience, what kind of music do I like, and how will I be able to get to work

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience   1 Answer
    • What kind of music do you like   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was easy. I applied online and got called back the following day for an in-person interview. They mainly focused on my resume and the conversation took no more than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work here?
      Q: Why would you fit in?   Answer Question

Pita Roller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pita Pit (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Complete application, attend personal interview with business owner and manager. Be prepared to discuss past experience, skills, schedule availability, transportation issues and access. Also helps if you show up to interview with menu already memorized.

Interview Questions

• Why does a tennis ball have fuzz on the outside of it?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pita Pit.

Interview

It took a week for the hiring manager to call me to set up an interview. The interview process was very simple. Basic questions as to why you want to work pita pit? what did you not like about your previous job? how are you when dealing with a rude customer? do you have reliable transportation? what hours are you available?