Pizza Hut UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut UK Interview Questions

Interviews at Pizza Hut UK

2.3

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK.

Interview

Arrive 20 minutes before the appointment. The manager told me to come in and made me a few questions unfortunately I was not what they were looking for as I only could work for 2 months

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Norwich, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Had to apply on line though an application found on their website. Manager of the store i applied to then rang up and asked me to come for a one on one interview for which i was asked a few questions and was offered the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pizza Hut?   1 Answer
    • What are you doing at the moment?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK in July 2010.

Interview

The manager made me feel very comfortable , it was a brief 10 minute interview. I think it went well The competition was fierce and unfortunately I did not get the job.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Basildon, East of England, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

one face to face interview after applying on website. was called the next week. interviewed by one manager. was offered job the next day and begun a week later and references supplied.

Interview Questions

• What customer experience do you have?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application and question assessment. Received a call a month later asking for interview. Went for interview the interview was held out that back on a table where staff leave bags and next to a toilet. Quick interview accepted on the spot. Just need to be entered in the system and start shortly!

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

They were interested in communication appearance and intelligence

Got into tech

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grantham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Grantham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Informal brief but adequate staff were trying to juggle interviewing and working and seemed very understaffed. Manager was lovely and welcoming and gave a thorough interview and trial. Offered job immediately and started working the next day which was helpful

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience in food retail   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Store Manager contacted me to ask for C.V. Went to store and handed my C.V in. The following day i had a phone interview. Then invited to come into store. Once in store i met the store manager who was very friendly. He discussed the job role and what was expected. He asked me a number of questions. Showed me around the store and how things worked etc. At the end he asked if i was still interested and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NOne

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunstable, England (UK)

Interview

It was very easy. I turned up and asked for any jobs. They said fill in an application form and return it. I got a call saying I am over qualified for a team role. Would I like to be a manager.

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut UK (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very friendly interview, probably I'd met nice HR managers. About 12 questions.