PlainsCapital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at PlainsCapital

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I met 1:1 with regional manager and discussed daily responsibilities. They went over there various requirements of the particular job. they told the story of the bank and explained the culture.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was a mix of technical and fit based questions. I was asked more personality type and though invoking questions from the VP of Tech. I was asked more technical based questions by the person that would be my direct boss. The questions weren't incredibly hard and some of the tech I hadn't worked with. The interview flowed well and was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you migrate live VM's.   1 Answer

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Lubbock, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview within two weeks of my application. The branch manager and head teller met with me for the interview. They were both easy to get along with, and they did not seem overbearing or intimidating. The questions focused on what I wanted to end up doing in the future and whether or not I had roots in the area.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your degree? (I'm a student)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted by HR a few days after my interview over the phone. They told me that they would like to offer me the position starting at 10.00/hour. After I agreed they took a week to do a background check, and then I was called in for orientation and training.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Lubbock, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

One person interview with the manager of the branch. Overall a calm interview manager explained exactly what was expected and asked general interview questions. A lot of skills in relation to the kind of skills you have and goals in life.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I got a call back within a couple weeks and then came in for an interview. When I came in I had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager. I was then called back for a second interview to meet the bank president.

Interview Questions

• I was asked various customer services questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Lubbock, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

HR will not submit an application to the branch unless you repeatedly call or an inside connection pushes it through.

Interview Questions

• They like hearing about money handling exprience and balancing.   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PlainsCapital (Austin, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

I just basically was called and spoke with the head of HR. She knew that I was looking to make some money in college so she offered me the job