Plante Moran Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plante Moran Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plante Moran in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career website. I got a call from the recruiter the next day to provide more information (my past transcripts), and I scheduled a phone screening for the next week. The interview (phone screening) was easy-going and consisted of a few behavioral questions. I was immediately offered the chance to participate in their summer leadership program, Expo, at the end of the interview. I did not have anymore interviews after the one phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are three things you look for when choosing a firm?
      Tell me about a time when you gave a successful presentation and what you think made it successful.
      Tell me about a time when you struggled with something and how you overcame the obstacle.
      Why Plante Moran?
      What are your long and short term goals for both your personal and professional life?

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume through our career site at IU after I attended the career fair and spoke with one of their employees. The interview was held on campus 2 weeks later, and I knew within a week. The interview was very relaxed and mostly me asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions:
      Talk about a time when you had a difficult teammate?
      Talk about a time when you were a mentor for someone?
      Talk about a time when you were proud of your work?

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plante Moran in October 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview after attending a job fair and speaking with a recruiter. It was thirty minutes long and consisted of standard behavioral questions. There were no tricky questions. They just asked about your leadership ability and greatest accomplishment. They just want to know if you will be a good fit for the company. I got a call back the next day about scheduling an office visit.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plante Moran (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at the career fair. Applied through a campus portal. Heard from them within a week of applying. Did a first round interview and waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Why Plante Moran? Where else have you heard back from? Why IT?   Answer Question

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and comfortable. They basically just asked me for references. However, I worked with the hiring manager at a different company and they already knew me.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran in July 2016.

Interview

Received an Email from an HR Rep for the company who scheduled me for a phone interview the following week. the HR Rep told me the interview would take approximately 1/2hr. It took 15 minutes. The Interviewer was very curt and "straight to the point" and asked me to walk her through my entire work experience, then asked a behavioral experience question and went into standard IW questions (salary expectations- etc.) She then told me that she would get back to me within 1-2 weeks to let me know if I'd advance to the 30 minute in-person IW with the hiring manager. I tried to email her the following Monday (IW was on a Thursday with a standard post-IW email) but was met with an OOTO message that said she would be gone for a week starting the following Wednesday. After over two weeks past the IW, I then emailed her back asking what the status of my app was (no contact with her for almost three weeks now). She replied back to me a couple of hours later and said "I'm sorry, I was PTO and am just getting back to my emails...". Twenty four hours later I got a canned rejection email from her. It would've been nice if she'd just given me that email a week earlier and not string me along for an extra week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a difficult person. How did you overcome this obstacle?   Answer Question

Entry-Level Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

Very prompt with on-campus invitation and offer. Phone interview was behavioral, but in-person interviews were more conversational with a few behavioral questions. Felt like the interviewers wanted to get to know me and how I'd fit with the culture, rather than just how I'd act in hypothetical situations. Everyone I met was very helpful and willing to answer questions. Having solid previous internship experience will help.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plante Moran in March 2016.

Interview

There were several phone interviews. It was a painless process. There were typical interview questions and the HR woman made me comfortable throughout. I applied online after meeting them at my university's Internship fair last spring

Interview Questions

• They asked about strengths and weaknesses and why Plante Moran   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

Pretty basic behavioral interview, big focus on why Plante Moran. Definitely know about the company and why you want to be involved in it. Be prepared to talk about what you have accomplished and how you have made a difference in your organization.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to ask for help?
      How did you deal with a group scenario when you didn't get along with someone in your group?

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plante Moran.

Interview

Phone interview was a positive experience. The lady was very kind, easy-goin, and clear about how the process would be moving forward. I was contacted promptly for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you took constructive criticism and used it to improve?   Answer Question