Plasma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plasma

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plasma (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Software Engineer position and the interview process in Plasma is quiet standardized with respect to the fast growing IT industry.
    The company takes rigorous interviews, searching for the A+ quality candidates. The entire interview process takes 2-3 days’ time period but it is very well coordinated by the HR team and any changes are duly informed.

Interview Questions

• The Interview process consists of below stages:

1) Round I - Initially there is Phone Screenings of prospective candidates by HR, which includes asking basic technical question, checking candidate's attitude and if this goes positive then they line up the suitable candidates for the F2F further interview procedure.

2) Round II - On the next day I reached the venue, I firstly went through an online test, it has standard objective technical question sections over .Net, Reasoning & Aptitude. The test is aimed to check the deeper practical exposure, analytical reasoning and aptitude skills of an individual.
      3) Round III – In case you secure the passing scores in the online test (usually 60-75%, varies according to the position), then HR will notify you and you are scheduled for the third round.
      In this round, core technical interviews based on real time practical scenarios are taken. There is a standard interview panel and there may be 2-3 rounds of technical interaction with a final technical interaction taken by the US team.

4) Round IV - If shortlisted through the above rounds, lastly the resource goes through the HR round discussing the salary, notice period and related aspects, after which a final interaction is also conducted with the Director (India Office) and then a final decision is taken and the result is duly informed to the resource regarding final selection and further offer and joining formalities are notified by the HR team.
      Answer Question