Plug Smart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Plug Smart

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plug Smart

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Plug Smart.

Interview

It was typical. Interview with staff and management. Screening process and paperwork were typical. Easy overall. Salary negotiating was longer. Very upbeat. Not alot of red tape. Offer was decent.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plug Smart (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

If they like you they will hire you. Not hard to please them, just say you will work hard and you love making them money.

Negotiation

Slightly, they bought me in at a higher rate, and then dropped it with no reason. Company is doing very well financially.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plug Smart (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Fairly simple interview process, started with an over the phone interview basic level questions, then moved onto in-person interview with director and other staff member. Then was offered the position post in-person interview.

Marketing(Paid) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plug Smart (Columbus, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

A few days after submitting my resume and cover letter, I received an email from the marketing coordinator about setting up a phone interview. It worked for both of us to have the call that same day. The phone interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of typical interview questions; it lasted about 20 minutes. She told me she would get back to me soon about possibly setting up an in-person interview. The next day I was invited for an in-person interview, and we set it up for about a week later. The in-person interview was with the marketing coordinator and her boss, the director of project development (who is also a part of the marketing team). The in-person interview questions were focused on my experience and what I could contribute to the position and what I hoped to get out of it. My advice would be to be prepared to talk about specific projects you worked on that are relevant to the job you are interviewing for. The interview was about 30 minutes, and I received a job offer about 5 days later.