Pluralsight Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 493 of over 493 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Three interview stages, plus a UCAT. The process was fair, challenging and neither too long nor too short. It was a swift succession of stages, not dragging on. I received useful material and tips to prepare for the interviews and UCAT.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard, preparation is recommended. Questions around personal strength and weaknesses, learnings from past jobs and motivation for joining the company.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Initial phone screen was probably the best part of this interview process. I was met with a black screen and a no show on my Zoom interview with the hiring manager. Rescheduled that then got a notification I wasn't on a panel interview (one I didn't get an invite for). Rescheduled that for a week later for the company to then go dark.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Pluralsight~672636
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Draper, UT)

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, first with the HR recruiter over the phone followed by a video interview with memebers of the procurement team. Lastly had a video interview with the director of procurement. General interview questions regarding the role, why I wanted to be apart of the company and how I might overcome the gaps in my resume. Moderately difficult questions, but overall a good experience that I learned from.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

It was pretty impersonal. Might've been my just my experience in the process but they are prioritizing experience over anything so don't bother if you don't have everything they're asking for. They're not willing to develope new, slightly green talent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight (New York, NY)

Interview

I say a negative experience for a specific reason, although the actual 'process' was positive. I think they are tricking candidates into positively reviewing their interview process. I'll explain at the end. The recruiter was nice and professional, and I enjoyed our initial interaction. The actual process began with an aptitude and personality test, which was different but honestly kind of fun. After that, a conversation with two engineers that mixed experience questions with simple technical questions. Things like "what is useEffect" in React. I also had to bring in a code sample. I brought in my most recent code from my current role (a largish React component) and a smaller, more well developed utility function. I thought it went well and enjoyed the interview. After that, I thought I had been ghosted when I received an email asking for a Glassdoor review of the process so far. I eventually received another email days later informing me they went with other candidates. Totally fair, no farm no foul. I think the time to communicate that was too much, especially when I emailed asking for updates, but again, ultimately that's not the worst thing. I am leaving a negative experience because they requested a review prior to communicating the decision, and if you read through the other interview reviews here on Glassdoor, you can tell that there are many reviews that use language to suggest they were still in the midst of the process. Doesn't that seem controversial? I imagine that many candidates will leave a positive review thinking that it will somehow affect their chances, only to be told they didn't get the job soon after. I can understand that companies are trying to avoid negative reviews from jilted candidates, but typically other companies have requested feedback after the process and through an internal survey. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems highly misleading to me and I think it's best I didn't go further in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

The application process and interface is intuitive and easy to use. It took me only minutes to upload my resume and share other relevant info. It made it easy to come back and apply to other positions with Pluralsight as well. I could pull my previously uploaded information and it would prefill the application. My initial interview with the recruiter was also very smooth and genuine. I was able to ask several questions and she even went over the 15 minutes to talk more in-depth about the company and overall position. My second interview was also much the same. Even though it was on a video call, I appreciated the hiring manager's ease of talking on camera as well as the questions that she posed. She gave me more than enough time to talk about the position, the company goals, as well as my own professional goals. Overall, I've really had a positive experience with Pluralsight's interview process. I hope that I can be part of this company, but even if I don't get hired, I still appreciate their team's efforts to interview thoroughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

I had a wonderful experience from the very beginning. 5 total interviews and each one built on one another. Very thought out and organized. Amazing company to be a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Assessment quiz to start followed by an initial phone interview with recruiter. The recruiter interview was very positive. Lindsay was very pleasant to talk to and had the exact kind of insights needed in an initial interview. After the initial interview I had one more zoom call interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

3 interviews, 2 individual and 1 panel. Consisted of primarily behavioral questions as well as questions about documentation. The interviews were laid back and friendly, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Very personable and awesome all the way. The main hiring manager takes a couple days to respond but overall 9/10. I would go through the process again. This is it I don't have anything else to write down but Glassdoor wants me to write at least 30 words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Trumbull, CT) in May 2022

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter followed by a technical call with an engineer. After the tech call, I had three zoom interviews. Two of them were paired coding exercises and one was a panel with three engineers.

Interview Questions
  • The first question dealt with adding a string of numbers and developing upon the solution
  • The second question was to convert a Roman numeral string to an int
Viewing 1 - 10 of 493 Interviews

Pluralsight Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pluralsight as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Enterprise Account Executive and Business Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Success Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pluralsight takes an average of 25 days when considering 526 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Development Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Software Craftsman roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pluralsight according to 526 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.73%