Point.360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Point.360

Caption Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Point.360 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The team was very efficient and great communicators. I met with a small group of managers. Everyone brought something unique to the table, including different takes on the job itself, work life, and company culture.

The team itself were very lovely individuals; I believe they thoroughly enjoy their jobs and what they do on a daily basis. A lot of post-production work can be dull, but they deal with a lot of wonderful entertainment companies that offer exciting film to work on.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are hoping to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Point.360 in May 2014.

Interview

Detailed precise and enjoyable. I met with the CFO, General Manager and the Lead IT Manager all very intelligent and well educated. We went over the details of my past work history and skillset. They asked clear and concise questions pertaining to the job being offered and I answered to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation I ever found myself in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered I accepted.