Polar Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Polar Semiconductor

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Polar Semiconductor (Bloomington, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy, with little thought process needed. The job interview was very basic, you just need to take a written test and go take a drug test a week after they verify your history check.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from the company?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polar Semiconductor (Bloomington, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very organized and I was exited to work there because many of my close friends told about the company and they told me how great the place was, after I filled out the application sheet they set up an interview appointment for me. and then I made m self prepare both mentally and physically, on the interview date I came 5 min before the time

Chemical Sustaining Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polar Semiconductor (Bloomington, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of three parts. First, there was a talk with a hiring member of HR who was very kind and had a good energy. After this I was taken on a walking tour of the fabrication floor in the full clean room attire, and lastly, I was sat down with the supervisor of the department for a formal interview. Overall, it was a positive experience and gave both myself and the supervisor a good feel of if I would be good for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a laboratory or clean room environment before?   Answer Question