Porsche Cars North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.6

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial screening interview was done by a contracting company, then on a different day, an in person interview with HR/recruiting, a panel interview, and lastly a one on one interview with the hiring manager. A subsequent interview was scheduled with the CFO/ Executive VP. The planning for the interview was disorganized and last minute changes had to be accommodated for no specific reason.

Interview Questions

• Walkthrough of resume, describing key accomplishments and each company. The interview was calm and relaxed, the interviewers were professional at all times and asked specific questions pertaining to the role.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, very informative. I definitely enjoyed the conversation throughout the interview! It made me way more comfortable. I was nervous before I entered the building, but seeing how laid back everyone was, I immediately felt welcomed and as if I could ace the interview regardless if I received the position or not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

with HR over the phone. with hiring mgr on site. HR is responsible for recruiting lots of positions, so they dont really know the position you are applying. ask all the detail questions if you made it to the second round with the hiring mgr

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (New York, NY).

Interview

Was a very good experience. Interviewed with two managers at once. Asked serious questions but also had fun with some of the later questions. Make sure you know what PCNA stands for and pronounce Porsche the correct way:)

Interview Questions

• How many basketballs would it take to fill this room? (the conference I was being interviewed in)   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was approached by company HR recruiter. Simple phone interview followed by an on site interview. Was told recruiter would follow back up with me in the next few days. Never got a call despite messages and emails.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what about working here interests you the most.   Answer Question

Credit Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by director, manager, and supervisor. Asked questions about company and how I would be able to exemplify the company mission statement, education background, experience and how past positions will allow me to succeed with this opportunity and, work ethic

Interview Questions

• Asked why I would be a good fit for the opportunity/company   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied on the Porsche website and I received an e-mail about setting up a phone screening. At the end of the phone screening, the recruiter said, "I would like to setup an in person interview with you. Please e-mail me your availability for the rest of this week and next week." I e-mailed her and never heard from her and I even called her and left her a message a few days later, but she never reached back out to me.

If she was not interested in setting up an in person interview, I would have appreciated if she were honest with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your duties at your current job that are similar to this position.   Answer Question

Network Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick phone interview with HR in Atlanta with a rather unprepared analyst. Here she explains salary, benefits, etc. The second interview followed with the hiring manager, about 45 minutes, and then about a week and a half later, third interview with CEO, together with the hiring manager, for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• - What would your friends, colleagues and supervisors say about you? ( hiring manager)
      - What annoys you? How do you deal with frustration? (CEO)   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

It was a simple interview. I met with two managers from the department and they asked about previous experience and how much I already knew about the brand. They stressed that the candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time. They were also very interested in my hobbies outside the office.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the Porsche brand   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, in person interview. The telephone interview basically followed the script of the advertisement. The interviewer is a true "screener" and is not extraordinarily knowledgeable about specific duties, but was very pleasant.