Porsche Cars North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Porsche Cars North America

2.6

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The initial screening interview was done by a contracting company, then on a different day, an in person interview with HR/recruiting, a panel interview, and lastly a one on one interview with the hiring manager. A subsequent interview was scheduled with the CFO/ Executive VP. The planning for the interview was disorganized and last minute changes had to be accommodated for no specific reason.

Interview Questions

• Walkthrough of resume, describing key accomplishments and each company. The interview was calm and relaxed, the interviewers were professional at all times and asked specific questions pertaining to the role.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

with HR over the phone. with hiring mgr on site. HR is responsible for recruiting lots of positions, so they dont really know the position you are applying. ask all the detail questions if you made it to the second round with the hiring mgr

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, very informative. I definitely enjoyed the conversation throughout the interview! It made me way more comfortable. I was nervous before I entered the building, but seeing how laid back everyone was, I immediately felt welcomed and as if I could ace the interview regardless if I received the position or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted through email to do a video interview. Called to come in to do a face to face interview. Described how the internship works and explained that after 6 months, you can apply for another internship and if you still like the company after a year, you can apply to another 6 month internship.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume and was called in for an interview. Was hired during the interview - and scheduled to start 2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview which is followed by live interview. Very impersonal, HR recruiter with no people skills.

Interview Questions

Decided I did not want to work for the company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR, Had an interview, called me 3 days later. Started about two weeks after that. Fairly easy as long as you know someone to put your resume in the pile.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

It was a simple interview. I met with two managers from the department and they asked about previous experience and how much I already knew about the brand. They stressed that the candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time. They were also very interested in my hobbies outside the office.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the Porsche brand   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. I applied online through my university's career website and about a week and a half later I was called in for an in-person interview with my potential supervisor. I was supposed to interview with two people, but only ended up only interviewing with one because the other was traveling for last minute business. The interview took no longer than 30 minutes. Also, make sure you pronounce this company's name correctly!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (New York, NY).

Interview

Was a very good experience. Interviewed with two managers at once. Asked serious questions but also had fun with some of the later questions. Make sure you know what PCNA stands for and pronounce Porsche the correct way:)

Interview Questions

• How many basketballs would it take to fill this room? (the conference I was being interviewed in)   1 Answer