Porsche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Porsche

2.9

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

got internal referred, and had phone interview with HR and then department manager Skype interview. it went pretty well, mostly go through my resume and behavior questions. I got offer 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porsche (Lisle, IL).

Interview

Spoke briefly with HR to setup an interview. Met with 1 manager and 1 senior in my department to go over my educational background, resume, and goals/interests. Lasted about 30-45 minutes. They asked if I took certain classes that would be relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pay was stated during application process. I received an offer within a week of interviewing and accepted.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

online application, in-person interview (tell them hours you can work and discuss pay), go take a UA drug test at one of the specified locations, fill out papers online for them to run a background check and set up direct deposit/enroll for employee health insurance. super easy

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Efficient interview process resulting in momentum for job offer. The talent acquisition team did an outstanding job of communicating through every step of the way. The offer was fair and presented in a positive manner.

Interview Questions

• My personal philosophy for establishing and accomplishing goals.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Just going through my resume and my experiences, focusing on the hands on experiences and some trouble shooting i have done in the past, Just know what you are talking about and know your resume well

Interview Questions

• Mostly just about stuff i've done in the past, and some experiences with Porsche   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

You meet with 2 interviewees. The head of the department and your direct manager. You sit in a cold room and are asked about your prior work experience, how well you get along with others, and how you would describe yourself. At the end of the interview they give you a tour of the facility and bring you back to the HR coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What are some characteristics your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question

CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Terrible. Played mind games with me the entire time. I felt like they were truly trying to make me feel dumb. I understand the occasional mind-boggling personality question, but they kept drilling me over and over with them to the point where I didn't even know what I was interviewing for anymore. Not sure if I looked like someone who didn't belong at the company from the moment I walked in or what, but HR needs to do a better job of placing the right people for the right positions. It was a learning experience for sure, and now if I ever get laughed at during an interview, I know the only thing to do is to get up, kindly thank them for the opportunity, and RUN far far away. You would think an interview for a job managing fires and workflows would be more straightforward but they want to know if you're as manipulating as them. Not my cup of tea.

Interview Questions

• How many white cars are on the road at this very second?   1 Answer
    • If the time is 3:15 what is the measure of the angle of the hands on the clock?   1 Answer
    • What is a Pivot Table?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche (Stuttgart (Germany)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted to me after 3 weeks. They invited me for an interview in Stuttgart. I asked me some general questions about my working experience, my study, motivation, plan for future... There was also questions about my excel skills.
    The strange thing was that they said they would pay for me the transportation and accommodation in Stuttgart but they didn't.

Interview Questions

• What is your career in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an onsite interview after the application was processed.
    Porsche covered the traveling expenses to Stuttgart.
    The interview lasted for about 45minutes and was with two of the team members. They asked mostly questions about school and work experience. Besides that they wanted to test my knowledge of their cars.

Interview Questions

• Specific (even technical) questions about the different cars - even though i applied for event marketing   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche (Stuttgart (Germany)) in May 2017.

Interview

One interview, good questions about motivation, logical thinking questions, always two employees, respond eagerly to questions raised by the candidate, lasts approximately for 45 minutes, good atmosphere, put much emphasis on why Porsche

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this division in Porsche?   Answer Question
    • Do you think Connectivity services are important for older clients?   Answer Question