Porsche Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Porsche Interview Questions

Interviews at Porsche

2.9

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

4 month process
    Conputer Q&A Evaluation, followed by a phone interview, then on site Panel interview. Then an interview with someone more senior yo the ladder. A lot of focus was put on the person's character, experiences and philosophies.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time questions   1 Answer

CRM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Terrible. Played mind games with me the entire time. I felt like they were truly trying to make me feel dumb. I understand the occasional mind-boggling personality question, but they kept drilling me over and over with them to the point where I didn't even know what I was interviewing for anymore. Not sure if I looked like someone who didn't belong at the company from the moment I walked in or what, but HR needs to do a better job of placing the right people for the right positions. It was a learning experience for sure, and now if I ever get laughed at during an interview, I know the only thing to do is to get up, kindly thank them for the opportunity, and RUN far far away. You would think an interview for a job managing fires and workflows would be more straightforward but they want to know if you're as manipulating as them. Not my cup of tea.

Interview Questions

• How many white cars are on the road at this very second?   1 Answer
    • If the time is 3:15 what is the measure of the angle of the hands on the clock?   2 Answers
    • What is a Pivot Table?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

got internal referred, and had phone interview with HR and then department manager Skype interview. it went pretty well, mostly go through my resume and behavior questions. I got offer 2 days later.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Just going through my resume and my experiences, focusing on the hands on experiences and some trouble shooting i have done in the past, Just know what you are talking about and know your resume well

Interview Questions

• Mostly just about stuff i've done in the past, and some experiences with Porsche   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Efficient interview process resulting in momentum for job offer. The talent acquisition team did an outstanding job of communicating through every step of the way. The offer was fair and presented in a positive manner.

Interview Questions

• My personal philosophy for establishing and accomplishing goals.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

online application, in-person interview (tell them hours you can work and discuss pay), go take a UA drug test at one of the specified locations, fill out papers online for them to run a background check and set up direct deposit/enroll for employee health insurance. super easy

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

You meet with 2 interviewees. The head of the department and your direct manager. You sit in a cold room and are asked about your prior work experience, how well you get along with others, and how you would describe yourself. At the end of the interview they give you a tour of the facility and bring you back to the HR coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What are some characteristics your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

Phone call after being recommended from the mother company (Porsche AG in Stuttgart, Germany). Relaxed atmosphere, no tricky questions, questions about previous experiences and personal skills. Previous experience in the automotive industry and passion for sports cars appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What did you do during your last work experience and what skills did you gained ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

Standard interview process
    First applied with an application form
    Then had a telephone call with a current intern, which was fine
    Final stage was an assessment centre with other candidates, was half a day, got told a few days later

Ownership and Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Porsche.

Interview

Phone Interview where i spoke to a hiring manager and had the chance to ask the current intern some questions I had. Lasted about 30 mins and they said they would get back to m by the end of the week.