Positive Behavior Supports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Positive Behavior Supports Interview Questions

Interviews at Positive Behavior Supports

2.2

Interview

Submitted online and called for interview. Very thorough and prompt. Asked me several questions. Organized email follow-up. Friendly staff. Very supportive in the whole process. Top notch company. Definitely recommended.

CBT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports (Seattle, WA) in November 2020.

Interview

Phone very friendly she called and emailed me to ask if I was interested in the position. I told he I was a cbt since I was already certified it didn't take me long to get through the hiring process. I have just been hired and ready to start. I also loved the recruitment process very friendly

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waipahu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports (Waipahu, HI) in November 2020.

Interview

Submitted videos of myself answering questions and it was a fairly easy process. Just be sure you don't accidently ex out of the video you're working on otherwise you will have to start from the beginning again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why an analyst would want to work with you?   1 Answer

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports (Knoxville, TN) in November 2020.

Interview

Since this interview was hosted during the pandemic, an interview link was sent to my email. The interview portal asks a series of questions, to which you can video record your answer and upload the responses. You can re-record your video until you're satisfied!

Interview Questions

• What type of interactions have you had with children and adults with disabilities or autism?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports.

Interview

two tier interview, first step was a very informal interview, with 30 sec video clips of your self answering questions. The next step was the phone interview. After that a job offer was emailed

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports in October 2020.

Interview

It was a very smooth online interview process, it was straightforward and teampbs made the interview all about the individual. They made you feel inclusive, I thoroughly enjoyed the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my drive, goals and where I see myself in the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Behavior Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. Don't overthink the questions, they're just looking for common sense answers. Mention any other child related experience you have (like babysitting, tutoring, working in after-care programs or schools, etc.). Mention if you personally know anyone with autism.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with people on the autism spectrum?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your client had a medical emergency during a session?   Answer Question

BCBA/Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports.

Interview

Applied online and received an automated email with an interview link. Interview was an Automated process, online interview. Asks you to film yourself answering questions through video and through typed text.

Board Certified Behavior Analyst Bcba Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports (Palm Beach, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

The process was seamless. I submitted an application and directed to complete the virtual interview process. You were given the option to screen the questions and pre-record your responses. I felt this method gave me the opportunities to think about my responses and took the anxiety out of the whole process.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Positive Behavior Supports (Dublin, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick and was immediately contacted for a phone interview. You have to do an online interview and record your answers. There are 15 questions total that are mixed with recording your answer and typing in the answer.