PostNL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.3

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostNL (Melville, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Basically I met with the person who would be my direct boss and we discussed my background qualifications, what would be expected of me, and what culture I could expect to be working in.

I did not meet anyone other than my soon-to-be boss but he made me feel comfortable and less nervous that I initially was. He also did most of the talking which was helpful. My impression of the office was average but we have since moved to a much better and newer office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good luck!!! The company is generally a non-negotiable place. What they offer is what you are going to get. Even if you are perfect for the position, they are willing to lose you as a candidate if you price out even a little bit. Hear their offer first and see if you can work around it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PostNL in June 2017.

Interview

1. Cv selection
    2. First interview with recruitment bureau
    3. Second interview with HR from PostNl
    4. Online capacity test: Number sequences, Abstract reasoning, analogies
    5. Interview with directors of PostNl
    6. Assessment day with personality tests & role-play
    7. Negotiation

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations? What kind of leader are you?   Answer Question

Management Function Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PostNL in February 2017.

Interview

After 2 weeks I got an initial phone call that I would be invited next week to an interview. No invite arrived. I followed up and was informed that they were talking to one candidate and at a second stage. Unimpressed with communication and procedures.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PostNL.

Interview

First round is CV selection. Then a capacity test round followed by an interview with a recruiter (on the same day). Then follow two interview rounds with a business unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not possible to negotiate

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostNL (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

THe interview was cool ju st be yourself

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just dont

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leuven (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostNL (Leuven (Belgium)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was an interview on the floor

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midrand (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostNL (Midrand (South Africa)) in February 2012.

Interview

i had a telephonic interview at first with this company and after that they invited me to a one one interview with one of the consultants.The total number of interview i had with them were two.The interview was fair enough but the unfortunate part was they were looking for someone who had studied in the country and i did not meet that requirement since i studied out the country

Postbezorger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zwolle, Overijssel (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostNL (Zwolle, Overijssel (Netherlands)) in June 2017.

Interview

Online gesolliciteerd, gebeld door postNL voor uitnodiging bij PostNL Zwolle. Het sollicitatiegesprek was in groepsverband. Er waren in mijn groepje nog 4 anderen. Zij kwamen allemaal ergens anders vandaan. Er werd een hoop verteld over hoe het in zijn werk gaat.
    Daarna moesten we wat formulieren invullen en werd er een kopie van je ID bewijs gemaakt!
    Daarna moesten we nog enkele voorbeelden opschrijven van o.a. verantwoordelijkheid en motivatie.
    Er werd afgesloten met een paar korte persoonlijke vragen zodat de recruiter een beter beeld van de sollicitant kon vormen.

Young Executive Programme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Hague (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PostNL (The Hague (Netherlands)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Opsturen CV +Brief via de website
    2. Capaciteitentest (Online), bestaande uit cijferreeksen, verbale analogiën en figurenreeksen
    3. Gesprek met recruiter, gesprek duurt 1 uur, hierna gaat de recruiter het gesprek analyseren en krijg je feedback en een GO/NO GO. In totaal duurt het ongeveer 2uur.
    4. Gesprek met Lijnmanager
    5. Assessmentdag
    6. Gesprek arbeidsvoorwaarden

pakketbezorger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Den Hoorn, South Holland (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PostNL (Den Hoorn, South Holland (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Na het gesprek direct aangenomen, het was aangenaam. Geen persoonlijke vragen, functie stelt niet veel voor en het sollicitatiegesprek mocht wel makkelijk zijn.
    Heb erna een tweede gesprek gehad ging vloeiend

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ervaring belangrijk