PostcardMania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied on their actual website, got a call a few hours later and did a brief phone interview with a recruiter. She explained the pay and informed me that there would be a drug test and asked me if this was okay. After agreeing, she scheduled me for the next day for an in person interview. Met with another HR rep and did a 10 minute interview - Basic questions asked (explain past job experience, why I’m leaving last job). Afterwards, she asked if I had time to stay to take some tests. I took a total of 4 tests that day - an IQ test, a logic test, a basic math test and a typing test. I then met with the VP of sales the same day and was asked similar questions as the first. No “sell me this pen” question like other reviews mentioned. I was asked also about how I currently rank in my sales jobs and if I’m comfortable closing sales. I was called an hour later and offered the position. Very quick process and seems to be a great company!

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

The phone Interview was fine, they go out of their way to tell you that the required training courses are not religious even though they come from the church of Scientology. But after reading numerous reviews and seeing how the company responds to them, I was thoroughly creeped out and put off. I guess if you're into Scientology or comfortable with that then it's okay but definitely not for me.

Interview Questions

• Very basic. How did you hear about us, why are you right for the position, etc.   Answer Question

Too creeped out. I would've quit before I even started.

Dec 30, 2016 – VP HR

Hi! Sorry to hear you felt the interview experience wasn't positive. To clarify, we are a business and are completely separate from any religions available for practice. We do use as our business... More

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was actually kinda fun. You do take some testing but it’s just to get a feel of your learning. No big. You might interview with a few people so make sure to block out a couple hours of your time.

Other then that it was great!

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are your basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I started the process with them but then after they told me getting the job would require 4 total rounds of interview (that's not including the super long personality test that they give you after your HR interview), I literally never talked to them again. The job did not even pay that well to warrant a 4 rounder. There were so many useless questions thrown at me during the HR interview that I knew they were milking this entire thing to drag out the clock, sort of speak.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change an established procedure.   1 Answer

Jun 7, 2019 – VP HR

Thank you for your feedback and I want to apologize on behalf of the person that you met up with in your 2017 interview. In Jan 2018, HR was replaced by a full new team.
    - I can say that we no... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

The long hiring process makes the job not worth it. I rated this interviewing process as difficult not really because it's difficult. I rated it as such because it's long. The psychological examination was needlessly long and difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you enjoyed most about your previous position?   Answer Question

May 10, 2017 – VP HR

Hi, I am surprised to hear that the process took 4+ weeks - this is much longer than it's supposed to take! Can you email me at juliaj@postcardmania.com so that I can get this corrected please?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Had an HR interview and some testing, I know my previous employer was checked with as a reference. Overall was the least nerve-wracking interview I'd been to and felt more conversational than like a questioning. I then interviewed a couple of days later with the executive who I'd be working for directly. That went really well too and I felt that making the move over to PostcardMania was going to be a smart move as I knew other employees who worked there who had been promoted within the company. The employees walking by looked interested and happy, and one of them even wished me good luck in the elevator as I was arriving.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a challenging situation I'd encountered on a previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Engaging and always kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Started out with a phone interview and then was brought in the same day for a face-to-face. Very welcoming HR manager and the interview felt like a casual conversation, no pressure. Overall, a great and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The company in general has a lot of perks and the environment is very upbeat even from when you walk in the door. The interview took about an hour from the time it started. They review your application which is about 10 pages. You have to go through a few skills exams... a typing test, a math test, a logic test and a personality test. They also ask you to to a mock sale of a particular item. They really want to make sure you're a right fit.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

They're Scientologists and L. Ron Hubbard training is mandatory. Don't buy into the raving reviews. There's a reason it all seems too good to be true. Don't let them deceive you. If you work for a company, you indirectly support its beliefs and practices, as well as the CEO's personal agenda.

Extensive Hubbard personality and aptitude tests to see if you're a good fit for their particular "culture."

Interview Questions

• Is Scientology a problem for you?   1 Answer

Sep 21, 2016 – VP HR

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I kindly request that you take a fresh look at what you wrote and really determine if it's 100% accurate. I can say with certainty that if what... More

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through email and received a call within 24 hours. The HR Manager gave me a quick phone interview, asked a little bit about my experience and verified a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your strengths and weaknesses are.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Was wonderful and quick, I love the HR personnel who made the entire process easy and fun. They were very friendly and made the entire interview comfortable. I was nervous in the beginning, but already felt like I belonged before the end of it!

Interview Questions

• What do I want to do as my future career?   1 Answer

May 6, 2016 – VP HR

Thanks for this feedback, great to hear you had a quick and nice experience interviewing with us!