PostcardMania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 25, 2017

2.7

List Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Short 10-15 minute phone interview first, then if they like you enough they schedule you for an in person interview. Heads up, make sure you have a few hours to spare for the in person, I interviewed with three people and took a personality type test, IQ, words per minute typing, and excel test. All in all, took about three hours. Was very nerve wracking because I didn't know about these tests beforehand, but the interviewers were very reassuring that they don't base hiring off of just those tests, they just like to use them to see where you are. Fairly informal, more like having conversations with them instead of strict, uncomfortable interviewing. If you pass those stages, you'll get called in for a final interview, mine was with Jill Carey, the COO, who was super nice (and not at all intimidating). After our brief interview, she offered me the job on the spot. Definitely the most in-depth interview process I had, but went very quickly. I had my phone interview on a Wednesday, my first in person on that same Friday, and my last on the following Monday (and I started on that Thursday).

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you have previously succeeded at but would not want to do again?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Engaging and always kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Started out with a phone interview and then was brought in the same day for a face-to-face. Very welcoming HR manager and the interview felt like a casual conversation, no pressure. Overall, a great and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Did not get one. Should've read Glassdoor before wasting time applying here. More years experience than the HR girl has been alive and wasn't granted an in-person interview. Read the reviews. If you aren't in your early to mid twenties, you aren't a candidate. Or if you aren't a referral from someone in-house. Oh make sure none of your schools have words like Catholic or Christian in them. That takes you out of the running as well.

Interview Questions

• Is this a career change or are you doing the same or about the same job you are currently doing?   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2017 – VP HR

Hi there, I am truly sorry to hear you were not moved forward in the hiring process. This is never an easy thing to have to experience as a candidate :( I am not sure what HR girl you are referring... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Did not get one, with over 25 years of B2B sales experience I could not get a face to face interview. My only thought is my age did not fit their young vibe.

Sep 12, 2017 – VP HR

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you didn't move forward in the hiring process, and this is never an easy thing to face as a candidate.

There are so many factors that we... More

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and everyone was friendly! I was able to do the interview on Skype which was super convenient for me as I was out-of-state at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at PostcardMania?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

I was sent a link to sign up for a time slot for the phone interview. When it came time for HR to call me, they didn't. I then got an email telling me my number was incorrect and to reschedule. I double checked the application, resume, and place that I scheduled the interview. My number was correct and I had no missed calls. After explaining this, I basically got an "oops" and told to follow the link to reschedule. I thought about it for a day or two and then rescheduled. I want able to get a time slot that worked with my schedule for over a week. When the service attempt finally came, the interviewer left early and sent me a link to reschedule. It's kind of ridiculous that the interviewer didn't seem to take any responsibility for her mistakes or remedy the situation. I could understand the impersonal link to reschedule if it was a large company, but it's not. I guess I'm glad I had this experience so I wouldn't end up working with such an unorganized company.

Interview Questions

PostcardMania Response

Jul 5, 2017 – VP HR

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm so sorry that you had such a hard time with this. Can you email me direct so I can personally get this looked into and corrected... More

Accounting Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. I felt comfortable during the interview and there wasn't much pressure put on the questions asked. Overall, it was fun experience!

Interview Questions

• "Why do you think you will be successful at this position?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pro:
    The interview process is quick and they keep you in the loop every step of the way. I really appreciate how PostcardMania keeps their candidates informed of their next step. Additionally, PostcardMania let the candidate know their current standing and whether they make it to the next stage or not. They also are quick to respond to communication.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you previously succeeded at, but wouldn't want to do again?   Answer Question

May 10, 2017 – VP HR

This is wonderful to hear! I'll pass along the kudos to my HR team! L, Julia VP HR

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania in March 2017.

Interview

Horrible waste of my time! Pregnant lady seemed like she had issues. I will never recommend or attempt this stuck up company again!!! .............why invite for interview Just to waste my time and gas.

Interview Questions

• Pryed into my misdameanor wanted detail of what happened.   2 Answers

May 10, 2017 – VP HR

Hello, I am sorry to hear that your experience was negative interviewing with us. Can you email me at juliaj@postcardmania.com so that I can get more specifics on what occurred to ensure I can... More

Mailing List Approval Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred by my sister, and was interviewed two times. Vendy was the first to interview me and she was super nice and did a great job explaining what actually goes on here at postcard mania. My second interview was with Ali Freeman who explained to me what my position would actually entail, and what i would need to be able to do. We both thought that it would be a good fit for me and here we are!