PostcardMania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PostcardMania Interview Questions

Interviews at PostcardMania

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

Short Phone interview, then in person interview.
    They want to get you in person, then drop the Scientology thing on you to see your reaction.
    I was disappointed that I wasted my time interviewing for a cult.
    I made it clear to them that I’m not interested in joining their crazy club.
    Look at the 1 star reviews on here before applying.

Interview Questions

PostcardMania Response

Oct 22, 2020 – VP HR

Hey there, I am sorry to hear you did not have a good interview experience. We are not affiliated with any religious practices, we welcome any and all beliefs. We simply follow guidelines on how to expand and grow our company, which is definitely working for us! We are a Marketing company. Our primary focus is the well-being of our staff and to provide excellent service to our customers.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in September 2020.

Interview

I met with the HR person and then took some tests and met a few other people in the area I applied for. Everyone was very friendly and I got to see first hand the area I would be working in

Interview Questions

• How other coworkers would describe me   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in September 2020.

Interview

Awesome new hire process! One of the most fun first days on the job I've ever had. Great company with a positive, fun environment!Highly recommend to anyone seeking employment! Great place 🙂

Interview Questions

• What did you like most about your previous job experience?   1 Answer

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was very laid back but also very structured. Elizabeth was amazing! She was very informative as well as super sweet and welcoming. I took a few aptitude tests during the interview. I loved that as well! The company clearly knows what they want. Probably the best interview I've ever had

Interview Questions

• What do I look for in a company?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

The HR rep gave me a phone interview then had me do a freelance project to test my skills. They invited me to come in for an in person meeting to allow me to ask my own questions. They gave me the tour and then offered me the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Sales Coach Interview

Application

Interview

Standard questions. They want to make sure you are reliable and not weird. Same as if you were trying to date someone. Be prepared to take an IQ test. If this scares you, much of life probably will. Everyone is incredibly friendly when you arrive awaiting for your interview.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was 20 minutes late to an afternoon interview.
    Management refused to allow workers to work from home, despite a worldwide pandemic. The jobs can be done from home, but management wouldn't allow it.
    The conversation went well, and I was told I would not meet with management on that day.
    I was given a series of "IQ tests" with oddball questions.
    Then I was given a typing test, which revealed that I type 90 words per minute. The administrator told me I was doing very well, and she wanted me to meet with a higher-up.
    The higher-up and I sat on a couch and talked for a couple of hours, and it was a pretty lighthearted conversation, but she was emphatic that she didn't approve how I spent my furlough during the Covid shutdown. I let her know I had been applying for jobs, brushing up on the foreign languages I speak, learning to build furniture, and even took a couple of summer courses at a nearby university.
    She said she didn't want to hire a student, because the priority wouldn't be the job. I asked her if she has that same concern when hiring parents. She did not like that I challenged her.

Three days later, I received a generic email saying they wish they could hire everyone (after telling me they were hiring like crazy) but that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you working currently?   1 Answer

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in July 2020.

Interview

I did an initial phone interview, which led me to doing an in person interview. I participated in some assessments to ensure that I was qualified for the position. I had an interview with one of the recruiters, and another with a highly experienced sales person within the company. I was shocked at how vibrant the energy was with the company, and you the culture was really enthusiastic. I knew I wanted to work here the moment I had walked in.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you asking for the sale? How do you handle objections?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

They call me for a short interview (10/15 minutes), I did an IQ test, and they asked me to do a drug and alcohol test that same day. They call me again to do another two interviews the next day, and they officially offer me the job. The whole process was very smooth, and the personnel was professional and helpful.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

Interview

It was easy and straight-forward. However, I didn't feel any enthusiasm from the interviewer and he was way too cold to be an interviewer. I didn't feel at ease during the duration of our interview.