PostcardMania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Thourough and friendly, very organized. Pretty swift and I was handled well. I applied on Indeed and a short amount of time there after I was contacted from the HR Team for a phone Interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle high commotion, multitasking and hard working environment?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

The phone Interview was fine, they go out of their way to tell you that the required training courses are not religious even though they come from the church of Scientology. But after reading numerous reviews and seeing how the company responds to them, I was thoroughly creeped out and put off. I guess if you're into Scientology or comfortable with that then it's okay but definitely not for me.

Interview Questions

• Very basic. How did you hear about us, why are you right for the position, etc.   Answer Question

Too creeped out. I would've quit before I even started.

Dec 30, 2016 – VP HR

Hi! Sorry to hear you felt the interview experience wasn't positive. To clarify, we are a business and are completely separate from any religions available for practice. We do use as our business... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PostcardMania.

Interview

The long hiring process makes the job not worth it. I rated this interviewing process as difficult not really because it's difficult. I rated it as such because it's long. The psychological examination was needlessly long and difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you enjoyed most about your previous position?   Answer Question

May 10, 2017 – VP HR

Hi, I am surprised to hear that the process took 4+ weeks - this is much longer than it's supposed to take! Can you email me at juliaj@postcardmania.com so that I can get this corrected please?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Had an HR interview and some testing, I know my previous employer was checked with as a reference. Overall was the least nerve-wracking interview I'd been to and felt more conversational than like a questioning. I then interviewed a couple of days later with the executive who I'd be working for directly. That went really well too and I felt that making the move over to PostcardMania was going to be a smart move as I knew other employees who worked there who had been promoted within the company. The employees walking by looked interested and happy, and one of them even wished me good luck in the elevator as I was arriving.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a challenging situation I'd encountered on a previous job?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Engaging and always kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Started out with a phone interview and then was brought in the same day for a face-to-face. Very welcoming HR manager and the interview felt like a casual conversation, no pressure. Overall, a great and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The company in general has a lot of perks and the environment is very upbeat even from when you walk in the door. The interview took about an hour from the time it started. They review your application which is about 10 pages. You have to go through a few skills exams... a typing test, a math test, a logic test and a personality test. They also ask you to to a mock sale of a particular item. They really want to make sure you're a right fit.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

They're Scientologists and L. Ron Hubbard training is mandatory. Don't buy into the raving reviews. There's a reason it all seems too good to be true. Don't let them deceive you. If you work for a company, you indirectly support its beliefs and practices, as well as the CEO's personal agenda.

Extensive Hubbard personality and aptitude tests to see if you're a good fit for their particular "culture."

Interview Questions

• Is Scientology a problem for you?   1 Answer

Sep 21, 2016 – VP HR

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. I kindly request that you take a fresh look at what you wrote and really determine if it's 100% accurate. I can say with certainty that if what... More

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through email and received a call within 24 hours. The HR Manager gave me a quick phone interview, asked a little bit about my experience and verified a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your strengths and weaknesses are.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Was wonderful and quick, I love the HR personnel who made the entire process easy and fun. They were very friendly and made the entire interview comfortable. I was nervous in the beginning, but already felt like I belonged before the end of it!

Interview Questions

• What do I want to do as my future career?   1 Answer

May 6, 2016 – VP HR

Thanks for this feedback, great to hear you had a quick and nice experience interviewing with us!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Oldsmar, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview which was seemed to be rushed with a series of specific questions asked at every interview. It didn't seem as personal and welcoming as other reviews read, however I enjoyed the challenge after being asked to "sell a pair of socks". I was then asked for a face to face interview. This interview was unlike any of the other interviews I have faced before as the atmosphere was creative and laid backed and something interesting going on in every direction you looked. The interview was challenging in the way I felt distracted by Everything going on around me as I was so interested in the uniqueness of the company, however exciting to have the opportunity to answer any question as I knew it was a place I could see myself. Again it felt like the standard questions were asked, and then a series of tests were given, typing, IQ, and math. I was asked if I had any questions however after I asked my first question I did not have the opportunity to ask any others. I couldn't have been more excited about this opportunity when I left and felt very confident about the interview. A week passed and I found out I did not get an offer. As interested as I am in the company I kindly asked for feedback. I actually followed up twice and unfortunately never received a response. After all the research I have done on PostcardMania I would not have expected no response which would only better someone's next opportunity. An interview is such a short time to understand what someone can offer a company and the least they could do was allow me to know what I could have done better, especially someone that they know was ready to invest a career and passion within their company.

Interview Questions

• Name a live experience that has effected your life in a positive way.   Answer Question

May 6, 2016 – VP HR

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this review on your interview process. I am truly sorry that you didn't get any response after following up a couple of times. Please contact me at... More

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania in March 2017.

Interview

Horrible waste of my time! Pregnant lady seemed like she had issues. I will never recommend or attempt this stuck up company again!!! .............why invite for interview Just to waste my time and gas.

Interview Questions

• Pryed into my misdameanor wanted detail of what happened.   2 Answers

May 10, 2017 – VP HR

Hello, I am sorry to hear that your experience was negative interviewing with us. Can you email me at juliaj@postcardmania.com so that I can get more specifics on what occurred to ensure I can... More