Cover image for Power Digital Marketing

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Power Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

The entire process was extremely opaque, and overall there very little communication. It didn’t feel like the interviewers were being truthful at times throughout the process. Overall it was a very frustrating interview experience

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous experience, capabilities, etc.
    Answer Question

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

It was great, the people were nice and very supportive. The energy in the zoom was also great and very lively. Come in prepared and you’ll be good to go

Interview Questions
  • What’s your favorite brand and why?

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on

Advertising

135.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Power Digital Marketing~1059850
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Power Digital Marketing? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Power Digital Marketing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

The team was super nice! Casual Interview with project in the end. Started with phone screen, then a hm interview, then a group interview with project. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

Interview process was not very professional., sent an email to schedule a meeting, scheduled the meeting and then the person never showed. Stayed on for 15 minutes waiting, then no follow up, no email, no response.

2 people found this interview helpful

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

Interview process was great. My interviewer was extremely nice. Ended up accepting the job with the company and I love it here. Highly recommend. Don’t be nervous, everyone here is extremely nice.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vitoria-Gasteiz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing (Vitoria-Gasteiz) in Jul 2022

Interview

First day will ask you will reduce yourself then they will ask you why you are moving from another take to not take if you have a shoe anything qualification then the CEO about your work and then questions about the company profile and the world and how you will deal with the real world entity

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself what do you know about the business analysis what is the work and how do you handle

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

Received a Interview a couple days after submitting my application. Once, I had my interview, I was moved to the next stage of the hiring process. Next, I had to complete a task. It took a couple weeks before hearing back but I think that was just because the person in charge was sick! I got the internship and I couldn't recommend power digital more!! 10/10 experience, couldn't have asked to gain more knowledge or experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing in May 2022

Interview

I first went through a screening call with the talent coordinator and then had a video call with the Associate Director of Content. Introductory call was typical screening questions to see if you are interested in the role and if you have matching skillsets. The 30-min video call was more in-the-weeds of the position.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why do you want to work here? 2. What does your working style look like?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Initial interview with Bree. Straight forward and basic. Second interview was with a couple of young, entitled “VP’s” that asked a handful of questions and made their minds up that it was a no go. The odd thing is that they were looking at me for any number of openings and apparently didn’t think my response to customer retention was sufficient. I literally was never asked once about my experience, skill set, etc. I have been a Marketing Executive for nearly 15 years and I can honestly say the way they handled this experience was the worst, most unprofessional experience I’ve ever encountered.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about customer retention
2 people found this interview helpful

Power Digital Marketing

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing

Interview

5 rounds of 30 mintue interviews with two assessments: one behavioral set of questions and one project analyzing content strategy for a website. Everyone I interviewed with was super nice and all responses were very prompt.

Interview Questions
  • Create tel slides outlining a roadmap to scale organic traffic for a client wanting to own the weight loss space.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews

Power Digital Marketing Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Power Digital Marketing as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Email Marketing and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Paid Social and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Power Digital Marketing takes an average of 22 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Email Marketing had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Account Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Power Digital Marketing according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.58%