Pratian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pratian Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Pratian Technologies

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was coding and analysis.In this round they have provided 10 questions to be finished in 70min we have to analyze and write the output of code snippets.And the cutoff was 60%.

Interview Questions

• questions on control statement   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I attended interview for Pratian technology through freshers world . first round was code optimization round.that round was little bit tricky. you have to solve 10 questions in 70 mins. second round was coding test.

Interview Questions

• you have to write code(any language) to solve number series   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1)coding questions and aptitude
    2)program writing

in second round we have to explain code to the hr . If he approves the logic then we have to write the code.

Interview Questions

• programming
      1) print pattern
      2,3,5,7,......   3 Answers

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was online aptitude + technical test.Each section had 10 questions .aptitude questions were of medium difficulty. Technical questions were quite tricky and they can be solved if you know tracing of loop statements. All the questions in technical sections were from C language .
    Second round was live coding, where they will give you two sections. Each sections containing 3 questions.

Interview Questions

• write a program to print the given series (user need to enter the nth series number from keyboard)
      2,3,5,11,23,29,41,53,83,89 .....   3 Answers

Junior Software Engineer Interview

2,3,5,11,23,29,41,53,83,89 .....n   11 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

All the process was good and easy first round was an aptitude test and after shortlisting second round was coding test in which they give you 4 question and you have to write code in any language and the time for this round was hours, all the four questions was based on prime number series only you have to find the logic.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print the series 4,6,12,18,30,42,60,72   5 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• snippets based on loops,else,while   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Round 1: Written Test (20 MCQ questions based on C language; Topics: Array, Pointer, Basic Concepts, Pre and Post Oprator, Function, file handling)
     Round 2: Coding Round 1 (Pattern based question like pascal tangle, random pattern)
    Round 3: Coding Round 2 ( Find LCM and HCF of numbers)
    Round 3: Face 2 Face Round (Technical question)
    Round 4: HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

First round was written test.
    10 questions on aptitude and 10 on programming.
    Aptitude was average difficulty level while programing was a bit tough.
    no optionals were provided for most of the questions.

Second round was technical face to face .

Interview Questions

• 10 questions on aptitude and 10 on programming.
      Aptitude was average while programing was a bit tough
      no optionals were provided for most of the questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pratian Technologies (Eluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I attended off-campus drive. Initially, they conducted written test which contains java programs. We have to write outputs of programs later HR interview followed by Coding. Coding contains 3 programs(easy) all 3 has to be executed.

Interview Questions

• General HR interview Questions like tell me about yourself, about project etc   Answer Question