Pre-Employ.com Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pre-Employ.com

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pre-Employ.com

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pre-Employ.com (Anderson, CA) in Jan 2016

Interview

very fast and professional. I met with a group as well as with a manager one on one. After that I took a drug test and a background check. I got to feel the culture when I was there and everyone was really nice and happy. I waited in the breakroom and met employees

Interview Questions
  • about our ability to gain information and be 100 percent accurate.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Anderson, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pre-Employ.com (Anderson, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

Had all my interviews back to back. Met with Human resources from their went to the department manager and the job offer was made. I was really impressed with the timeliness of both managers. Asking pertinent job related question. The availability of the Human resources manager during the on boarding process was exceptional.

Interview Questions
  • What would you like out of the company? Where do you see yourself in the future?
Pre-Employ.com
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pre-Employ.com

Interview

I was contacted by their HR team regarding an opening they had due to my resume they found online. Very nice interview with the HR director, and second interview was set up with the hiring director/manager. Interview with the director/manager also went very well, laid back yet very hard working group of people and was told this would move along quickly. I was very interested, and was told via email after the interviews, they were also very interested in me for the AM position. They wanted to have another call with me to review the offer they made. After that all seemed to go downhill with several canceled and eventually rescheduled appts. (by PreEmploy) - this went on for about 3 weeks. Ultimately the last (re)scheduled call, I again waited patiently and no call, no follow up email, not a word. Bottom line VERY unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • The interview process was not very difficult having knowledge of the industry.