Precision Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Business Solutions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with the HR rep, phone interview with an employee, in person interview+office tour with 2 equity holders, final Skype interview with SVP and CEO. Mostly normal interview questions: strengths/weaknesses, time you made a mistake, ideal work day, etc. Other logic questions which weren't too hard and a few questions about the Mississippi River from the CEO, which I thought was odd.

Interview Questions

• At 3:15, how far apart on a clock are the minute and hour hand (in degrees)?   Answer Question
    • What state does the Mississippi River start in, end in, what body of water does it empty into?   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process started with a phone conversation, followed by a 1:1 meeting then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Geography questions, problem solving, behavior/situational   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You will be asked to take a Wonderlic test, which is quite simple. Sample tests can be found online. Aside from that it is a pretty boiler plate interview. They may not ask directly, but they will want to know if you are willing to put in long hours, and put the company before your own needs. There might be some behavioural questions that reflect this.

Interview Questions

• I believe they did have some interest in Greek affiliation while in undergrad. Not any particular sorority/fraternity... just that it appealed to them to have people who easily assimilate or conform to a group, which makes sense given the management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate. Have a well thought out argument, unless you already have a strong connection to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process begins with an e-mail from HR to schedule a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well, you will be asked to come in for 1:1 and group interviews at the office. At this time you are given a tour of the office and will be asked to join the executives for happy hour.

Interview Questions

• How does (insert experience) prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a Phone call with HR/Hiring Manager. She asked the usual questions: What have you been doing since college graduation, tell me about yourself, How does your experience contribute to this position.

The next day I got an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview.

There was an office tour and a "wonderlic"test. 50 Questions in 12 minutes, and you had to answer as many right as possible This is done on a computer in the office.

From there, it was more like a panal interview. "How comfortable are you with excel", "Tell me what you're looking for in a position", Äre you comfortable learning new softwares", "What are your strengths and weaknesses", And some logic questions.

Nothing too hard.

I interviewed and never heard back from them.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

A house keeping in the phone interview, asking about your backgrounds, GPA, motivation and strength. At last they will answer to your question, and I get to know the process and training of the program.

Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

This was a very long process and it felt disorganized. 5 interviews total-- one was a screening interview with a recruiter, second interview with a senior analyst/modeler, third interview 15-min interview with director. These three interviews were on the phone. Fourth interview I was invited onsite for their NYC office, met with two other senior analysts. Fifth interview was with the CEO and the senior vice president. The senior vice president was very nice, the CEO made some weird remarks about my background, and mentioned that because I was looking for jobs in the US I should be able to know US geography. It was kind of saying "learn the language if you're in the US," which was condescending. (I am not from the US, but I'm a citizen). Overall, the interview process was very long but everyone I met was very nice and insightful. CEO asked some questions about Mississippi river, and I wonder how relevant those are to the performance of this job.

Interview Questions

• In which state does the Mississippi River start, in which state it ends, the states in passes through (in order from north to south), which body of water it empties into?- questions from the CEO

How many skyscrapers are there in NYC?
      At 3:15, degrees between hour and minute hand
      Why Precision?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Talk about your resume   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Business Solutions.

Interview

I initially communicated with the company through email. I applied through my university's alumni job search board. I got a reply asking for a phone interview. That progressed to an office visit where I had a panel interview. The office, though small, was in a nice part of town. We spent a small amount of time chatting about stuff like what books I read recently. The actual interview was behavioral. Nothing out of the ordinary until the end.