PredictSpring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PredictSpring Interview Questions

Interviews at PredictSpring

2.7

Interview

Multiple 1:1 x-functional interviews followed by 1 day in office and a finishing presentation. Very well organized and insightful process that enabled both PredictSpring and me to properly determine the fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a scenario in which an urgent issue affected your customer but you are currently unsure of the cause or the resolution?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PredictSpring (New York, NY).

Interview

The founder does the interview and he is not clear what he is looking for. Not sure how VCs are funding companies with weak founder. Don't waste your time with this guy.

Android Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall, the process was good. The process breaks down as follows.
    * Create an app with the given acceptance criteria
    * After you meet the requirements then go to the office and improve upon the app.

The process is a tedious one, but one really gets to understand the people and the workflow. It also gives the interviewers a good perspective on the candidate and how much he or she knows.

Interview Questions

• Create an application with the given acceptance criteria.   1 Answer
    • Basic Android fundamentals   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a 20 minute phone call was scheduled with the Director of Engineering for a quick screen interview. He talked about the company’s goal and job requirement, and asked
    questions about my qualifications, work experience and my availability for next step. This led to
    on-site interview.
    On on-site interview, I was given a JS coding exercise. I was allowed to use any JS framework.
    The purpose of the interview was to spend the whole day with other engineers and get to know
    the company environment. I got a chance to meet other senior engineers and had discussion
    about the exercise. At the end of the day, the team reviewed my code and discussed the points for optimization. The DOE presented me with an offer.
    Day after the interview, next meeting with the CEO Nitin was scheduled where he talked about
    his expectations, company’s projects, work-life balance and company culture.
    Overall, it was a positive interview experience.

Senior Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and in-person interview were 2 weeks apart. Interviewer made me feel very comfortable and it was more of a discussion rather than an interview. Met the CEO as well at the in-person round where the conversation was more centered on salary and work status.

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

After application, I interviewed with a CEO in Los Altos, he's super cool person! Asked great questions and was very professional and friendly. Interview was about an hour. He outlined expectations, and spoke about PredictSpring culture and reviewed my resume, portfolio and my work experiences.

He approved me to move on to the next step of the interview process which was a onsite project with the team. I spent afternoon here to finished my project and review by team, it was very nice experience, I get chance to know everyone here and get knowing the product better as well. Couple days later, I got call from them to get my result.

Overall a very straight forward process, very good interview experience!

Android Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Like other interview descriptions before, the interview process was vague and disappointing. I got an email from an engineer to talk to him over video and have a short discussion about the role. The interview went on for more time than decided which I thought was a good sign, and the interviewer told me that I'll hear back within 2 days. It's been almost a week, after 2 emails I have not gotten any response. Overall the interview was good and they seem to have smart people on board but they really need to get someone to do the recruiting (if there is a plan to hire some more people). I was thinking it would be a good experience but I guess the other reviews before mine are completely accurate. Do not apply, or respond if you want your time wasted. I don't know why they even waste their time, unless they are low on work.

Administrative Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PredictSpring (Los Altos, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

My first round interview was an hour long in person meeting. The second round was a full day on site interview where I met with several team members. All of the employees were very informative and responsive during the process. I enjoyed the fact that the second round interview was a day long process, because it gave me real insight into what working at PredictSpring would be like! I got a true feel for the job and got to witness the company values and culture in action. I could not recommend this company enough!!

Senior Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PredictSpring in May 2017.

Interview

Did an hour phone screen with a recruiter, which the most legitimate part of the interview.
    Set up an onsite and went to their HQ, which is pretty much one small, hot room with a tiny conference room.
    Talked to the owner for 20 minutes, he ate lunch while we talked, and then he immediately wanted me to do a test for them.
    Came home and read the reviews on Glassdoor which all stated the same thing; they'll give you a test and then make you spend a day up there, dangle you for a while, and then disappear.
    Decided against doing the test; went right on living my life.

2 weeks later the recruiter emailed and asked if I could spend a day interviewing there; I said "no".
    Went dark for a week.
    Got another email asking the same thing, said I couldn't waste a day there and I didn't do the test.
    Just got an email that I didn't get the job.
    Awwww nuts.

Don't waste your time.
    The rest of the reviews on Glassdoor pretty much tell you the story.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PredictSpring in April 2017.

Interview

I regret that I didn't believe one of the interview review at Glassdoor, this company was wasting my time and I STRONGLY recommend you NOT to apply for it. The entire process took more than a month. After the two round of phone screens, they said since I don't locate in Bay Area, before inviting me to onsite interview, they will give me another project to complete. The project is about design and implement a entire API server. They said it should take me about 10-12 hours to complete, but I found it's about at least 20-30 hours work. Anyway I completed it with detailed documentation and fully working server. They reviewed it and said their CEO and VP of Engineering would like to talk to me as well. OK, then two more rounds of phone screens. Finally, they said they will fly me to Bay Area for final round of interview. I wait for more than a week then they said there are some changes in their end and this position is no longer available. I feel like they don't want to hire people at the beginning, why wasting both of our time??

Interview Questions

• Design and implement a entire E-Commerce Checkout API server   Answer Question