Preferred Therapy Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Preferred Therapy Solutions

2.8

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (New Milford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Prompt online response to inquiry indicating that a call or email would come from the hiring manager. An in-person interview was scheduled and occurred with a thorough face-to-face conversation, a tour of a facility, and an opportunity to ask questions.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brunswick, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Brunswick, ME).

Interview

Application online. Company is corporate and you are contacted from a corporate email. Very friendly upfront. Location is a generic ALF/nursing home. Front entrance is not labelled so somewhat hard to find. They use a practice model in which assistants do most or all of the treatments, and therapists do evaluations. Location is underequipped. Interviewer is the manager; manager appeared tired and depressed. Straightforward interview questions more focused on negatives. Turned down via impersonal email. Although they promote the company as "owned by therapists", the revenue and practice model is not different from any other corporation setting.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Long Island, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

The rehab director contacts you directly after you put in a application for a specific site. I was called and then went in for an interview. I was also given a tour of the facility

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catskill, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Catskill, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I met with regional director who reviewed company mission and policies. I also met with the building manager to review procedures and to do a site overview of the facility and to meet other staff. I spent time reviewing documentation procedures and received some training from other rehab staff in the building.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Waterford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

all went well, asked questions about back grounds, work history, skills set. They answered all the questions that I had, and even more. Preferred is a great company with greta upper management that really care

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethel, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Bethel, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with the regional director of operations. Was given a tour of the facility with a breif overview of the history of the building and how the current management company took over. Sat down and went through a very standard interview, with typical questions such as, "why do you wanrt to work here?" and "what can you bring to this company?". Was asked about myself and my most touching moment while performing my duties as a PTA. Was told, "I'm sure we will offer you the job, we will be in touch with you within the week", and was then walked to the door.

Interview Questions

• What was my most memorable moment to date during the performance of my duties as PTA?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions.

Interview

I applied online and received an email two days later to set up an interview. The management I interviewed with were very nice and it was overall a great experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call to set up an interview. I met with the director in a relatively informal setting. It was a more conversation based interview followed by a tour of the facility. They answered all of my questions and made sure we were on the same page. A very friendly and positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in this setting?
      How would you describe your work ethic?
      How do you think you would fit in?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was pretty enjoyable. I had a relatively informal conversation with the Rehab Director. Got to meet other staff members and was shown around the facility. I was in another state, so had a phone conversation initially, and when I moved, I was able to meet in person.

Business Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wethersfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Preferred Therapy Solutions (Wethersfield, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

Contacts were very prompt. Recruiter did a very informative phone screen and met with multiple management staff on site. Got a very thorough view of the company and position, was very easy to get a feel for personalities and what fits well. There were also follow-ups , post interview, from both the recruiter and the hiring manager. Recruiter was a pleasure to speak with.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think what your looking for lines up with what we are looking for? And please explain.   Answer Question