Premier Biosoft International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premier Biosoft International Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Biosoft International

Bioinformatics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Biosoft International (Indore (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus placement. There were three rounds, first was a written test with technical and normal aptitude questions followed by two rounds of interview. The first was a telephonic interview, mostly technical questions. After clearing the technical round, the second was a face to face HR round at their Indore office.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic biotech questions, mostly related to PCR and primer design   Answer Question

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Premier Biosoft International (Bhopal (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First Company presentation followed by Written test which contains questions related with Reasoning, Logical, Aptitude etc. After shortlisting candidates from the written test they are called for personal interview. There were two rounds of technical interview and one HR interview

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Premier Biosoft International (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview held and asked for good connection. It was very easy and no technical questions were asked. Result was delayed by 3 months. It is located in Indore. Management give more preference to candidates who show long term settlement for Indore.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you want growth in career then I would recommend not to choose this offer otherwise in long term you will regret.