Premier Designs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Premier Designs

1.0

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Designs (Irving, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Everything was wonderful in the interview and the company seems to be a good Christian value company, except for one thing. I came in with the impression that I was going to be doing an interview for the hiring process the sad part of it was that before the interview they already hired someone and made me waste my time and commute to the office, not only that I came in with the recommendation of a friend that works there. For my surprise they fired my friend from the company. I am glad that I am not working with this company as a QA Tester. Pseudo Christian company. Which I doubt they have any Christian values. Do not be deceive, and for the hiring IT manager shows lack of proffessionalism and experience, good luck for the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy, most were personal and some were technical. The company is trying to figure out, what direction they want to go with their software since they just starting to implement QA.   3 Answers

Jewelry Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Designs.

Interview

Premier Designs does not have an interview process. You can read about the company and their opportunities and watch the videos. Or someone who already works with the company can meet with you and explain the benefits of working with the company. There is an online application with different jewelry packages to complete in order to work with the company.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Designs (Irving, TX).

Interview

Applied for the position online through a staffing agency and was contacted the same day by the recruiter. The recruiter submitted my resume to the hiring manager and scheduled the interview. The interview consisted of all IT employees. They were mostly looking for a cultural fit. I was offered the job on the spot after one interview.

Jeweler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Designs (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

I just met with someone in the business! It wasn't really an interview, more of just a conversation, they don't really interview for premier - but they do make sure you are serious about starting your own business. It's something that you want to take time to make sure it's worth it for you.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself having your own business?   1 Answer

Independent Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Designs (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

There is no interview process. You meet with a current jeweler and discuss the plan and the cost of buy in. Once you determine you want to join, you fill out the required paperwork and pay your fee. Once you receive your starter kit, set up your Training Show.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Designs.

Interview

You pay a fee to become a jeweler. This gives you access to an entire internet system, Home Office with customer support, free shipping on all personal and business orders, and the ability to sell in every state in the US without needing to file taxes with each state.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is a Direct Sales Company

Jeweler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Designs in March 2010.

Interview

There isn't an interview process per se, this is a direct marketing company and it was a leader who did the interview to actually articulate what I was looking to do in my business. You see, this is your own business and make your own personal business model, whether you want to do a few home shows a month or also recruit new jewelers

Interview Questions

• Where do you want your business to take you?   1 Answer