Premier Election Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Election Solutions

County Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Election Solutions (Jackson, MS) in January 2008.

Interview

They hire lots of technicians before major elections, so it's quite easy to get in. Had to fill out one-page questionnaire with basic questions like how do you test a network connection, "locate files" (whatever that means), get into the system if you don't know the password. After working for them for about 4 months, i came across the list of answers for interview questions which says if a jobseeker starts describing hacker techniques answering that password question, it's better to let him go. All-in-all, great people and competitive pay.

Interview Questions

• How to test a network connection   1 Answer

Negotiation

All done in couple weeks by my recruiter (they work with couple agencies like Coast to Coast and Manpower)

Administration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Election Solutions (Horsham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly had a telephone interview. Then was asked to attend an interview at head office. Received another telephone call asking if I could come for a second interview which I did. When I attended I saw a copy of my CV with "unsure" written on it, which made me question why I am here? Interview not structured and felt uncomfortable after seeing comments!

Received another call saying role had been put on hold due to redundancies within company.

Got a message left on my answer phone stating that they had another CV in in the interim and if the lady being made redundant did not take role, they would offer it to this candidate.

Felt company and interview very unprofessional!

Interview Questions