Premier IT Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier IT Solutions

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier IT Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I have sent my resume to HR, She called and screened my technical and communication skills.
    I have cleared my first round and I got a chance to talk to Technical Lead, Later they have selected me for Java position and I got trained for 2 months then they deployed me in Project.

Interview Questions

• 1. Educational Background
      2. Visa Status
      3. Questions related to Java
      Answer Question

Senior Manager Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier IT Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was like professional only and subject oriented. The questions were as per industry standards on my role and responsibilities and my previous experiences on my subject. The questions were very straightforward and very clear

Interview Questions

• About my experience in the Industry   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier IT Solutions (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2008.

Interview

Tell us about your philosophical approach to inclusiveness training. (Ask probing questions to see if his/her general philosophy is consistent with the training strategy or strategies you identified on Selecting a Training Approach and Other Details of Inclusiveness Training.)

What is one of your most successful (and one of your least successful) inclusiveness consulting experiences? What do you think worked and what did not work? What would you change?

Why are you the best consultant to work with our organization?

What will you need from us to ensure a successful consulting relationship?

Tell us about similar inclusiveness work you have done in the way of designing a full inclusiveness initiative, information gathering, cultural competency training, and/or evaluations. (Select only those that are applicable to your organization.)

Have you worked with an organization during a six to eighteen-month-long process (rather than for one-time or day-long sessions)?

Interview Questions

• How do you prepare for a training session?
      How do you evaluate training sessions?
      Would you bring in other consultants to aid in our training sessions? If so, what can you tell us about them?
      What strengths do you have that will be particularly useful in our training sessions?
      1 Answer