Premier Members Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Members Credit Union

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Members Credit Union (Denver, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. I first interviewed with the local Branch Manager, next HR director and lastly I took a lie detecting interview at an office that was unrelated to the credit union.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly focused on experience working in customer service, integrity and style of communication. They make it a point to let tellers know that they are the face of the credit union and it is their responsibility to make customers feel at ease.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Members Credit Union (Longmont, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview focused on overall goals for both my job and my life. The interviewer asked basic interview questions like how would you handle an upset customer and give me an example of a time you felt accomplished.

Accountant Interview

Interview

The application process at this Credit Union is quite extensive and invasive. I have worked a several credit unions and banks and have never been put through as what they call an "honesty test". After interviewing with three people, I was asked to drive to Denver to a third party location where this test was conducted. The interview was oral and written. I was asked many questions not relative to my work experience or integrity like "who do I have car insurance with? After all that, they did not offer me the position. I really think if they want to know an example of my integrity and work ethic, they should have talked to my previous supervisors and references, which I had to provide twice. Then they had me sign a credit release and failed to provide me a copy of my report when I asked. I wish I would have never applied here.

Interview Questions

• Specific Credit Union Accounting practices - technical questions   2 Answers