Premise Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Premise Health

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview that consisted of the usual types of questions as well as questions concerning types of job related task I felt competent in or had experience in.I then had a group interview followed by a "meet and greet" with a Cummins executive.
    Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Negotiation

They were open to my counteroffer and ultimately accepted.

Chiropractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Premise Health (Columbus, IN).

Interview

Outreach call by recruiter,
    Phone interview, 1:1 interview, group panel interview. They are very persistent about interviewing. They contacted me about this position. I did not seek them out. I was contacted twice about the position. After the final interview I was emailed twice about 30 days apart and told that the opening had been pushed back but they would be contacting me soon about a decision. I contacted them a month later after the second email sent from them and was advised that they should be contacted me in a few weeks as they were waiting on an approval to hire. That approval should come in the next week. All 3 interviews I was told that they would contact me regarding the position even in the event that another candidate was selected. A month or so later I emailed back to check in and I was never given a response.

Don't let them waste your time. Unprofessional

Interview Questions

• What type of adjusting do you do? How well would you work with an M.D, P.A, Physical Therapist, etc.? How much space would you need? Could you treat in 2 rooms at the same time? How many patients do you like to see per day? How much time is envolved in a new patient exam? What type of therapy do you do? How do you stay healthy yourself?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premise Health.

Interview

HR Recruiter called me for a phone screen and set up a meeting to go over my job history. Told me that I would be contacted back after speaking with hiring manager. Still haven't heard from them after sending multiple followup emails. Completely unprofessional.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premise Health in August 2015.

Interview

I did a phone interview with the recruiter, then a few days later onsite interview. It was very laid back and asked normal questions. The interviewer was more interested in my work ethnic than my experience with actually performing the job in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premise Health (Brentwood, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

HR Phone Screen after that interview with hiring manager. They called the next day and offered the job. Simple process. However, many managers are different and have different approaches, however, the manager I interviewed with, wanted me to tell about myself and experience.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premise Health (Columbus, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview went great. It was smooth and they asked all kinds of questions that applied to the job. The lady was very nice and if I had a question she would answer very promptly.

Interview Questions

• How u do when things are repetitive?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Blue Springs, MS) in October 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one face to face interview; offered a position and then background check and drug screen. The entire process took around 2 weeks to complete. All pre-employment paperwork was done online.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I thought I would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premise Health.

Interview

It was a Skype interview. Nice, quick, Pleasant group interview with the leads. Generic questions regarding career goals, situational questions, strengths and weakness. Very quick turnover - found out the same day that I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Very nice and helpful people.It was a usual phone interview. They asked me the usual questions and it took about 45 minutes in total. After my interview i got a call back about a week later to set up an onsite interview. I then had the on site interview which was awesome. The entire interview process took about 2-3 weeks. Everyone was extremely helpful and very informative.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a goof fit for this position?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It started with a phone screen where I was asked generic questions about my background and why I wanted to work for Premise. Then I was given a code test to complete to demonstrate my skills. Finally I was asked in to meet the team.

Exercise Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premise Health (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview first consisted of an initial phone contact. After which I was followed up with an e-mail for a second phone interview. I was then contacted about 2 weeks later to set up an in person interview. Everyone was great during the process, very nice people to speak with.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict between members   1 Answer