Premise Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Biometric Screener Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Portland, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

I received a phone interview and the process was quick and easy. Just after the interview I was asked to fill out paper work for background check and clearance and was hired in 3 weeks.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Nashville, TN) in September 2019.

Interview

After being contacted initially, my phone interview was pushed at the last minute to the following week. After preparing extensively for this interview, I was immediately told that I was not interviewing for the position I had applied for, but was interviewing for an analyst role, which would essentially be a downgrade to my current position with a much larger and more reputable company. I cannot believe my interviewer did not clarify this ahead of time. I am truly appalled by the lack of honestly, professionalism, and general respect for a candidate. Would not recommend wasting your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to interview for a job that is a downgrade from both the one you currently hold and the one you applied for?   1 Answer

Occupational Health Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Andover, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Visit contracted company that Premise Health works with - primarily Andover, MA region in Massachusetts territory.
    1:1 interview and health center tour. Asked about job/day availability, EMR experience, if will continue to work per diem when future responsibilities present.

Interview Questions

• What is your typical availability and previous pay amount?   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health in May 2019.

Interview

The Physician recruiter contacted me and within a few weeks I had three phone interviews with stakeholders and was offered a position within five weeks of submitting my application.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was different from what I had expected.
    The Vertural Connection at times made if difficult to hear. There were times I asked if the question could be repeated. The positive side was I was comfortable and not nervous being in the comfort of my own home.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions.
      Weakness/Strength ...ect   1 Answer

Director of Client Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premise Health (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

My interview was 3 weeks after I applied for the position. I thought the interview went well, I spent several hours preparing , and had the required experience and the education. The recruiter seem very nice and encouraging during the interview, however, she strongly provided false hopes for moving forward with the interviewing process, and ended up ghosted me when, I called to follow regarding updates. I found this to be very unprofessional, and it left me with a bad taste for the company.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premise Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Spoke with internal company recruiter who was very nice and professional. Followed by a video interview, was told "you'll hear from us within two weeks" well months later I have yet to hear. Quite unprofessional to do to individuals who also gave up their time to meet with you. Regardless of an offer or not, you do not let professional applicants "hang there"

Interview Questions

• Not difficult just repeat questions from one person to the next.   1 Answer

Health Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Premise Health (Gainesville, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via recruiter after applying online. He conducted a phone interview for about 20 minutes and stated an on-site interview would be next if I were to be recommended.

Interview Questions

• Has anyone ever asked me to do something I don't agree with? What's something I haven't agreed with? Availability, salary requirements.   Answer Question

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premise Health in January 2019.

Interview

Received email requesting interview . Arranged date and time. One hour before scheduled time slot received an email pushing it back one hour. I had to scramble to make arrangements . Given interview lasted one hour . Was told he would clean up his notes and send application forward . Never received any follow up emails or calls . I reached out within 10 minutes thanking him for his time , excited about the position . When I had not heard back after a week . Sent another email asking about the process and if I could answer any questions or give any additional information . Never received a response . I did however receive within 10 minutes of the initial interview a survey asking how the HR manager performed the interview . I of course gave high praise ! Wish they would send it to me again.

Interview Questions

• Are there any questions about the company you would like to ask ?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Interview

I applied online for an RN position. I never heard anything so I emailed the HR department and the next day I received an email from a recruiter. He stated that he would like to know what days/times would work for me to set up a phone interview. I replied to the email the same day with days and times and never heard anything. No follow up email or phone call. After several days I emailed HR again to inquire because I really wanted an interview and today I received an email stating they went with another candidate. Very unprofessional in my opinion. One day my resume is a fit and they are looking forward to talking with me and then they have gone with another candidate. Glad I didn’t get a call now because I wouldn’t want to work for a company that deals with people this way.