Premium Retail Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premium Retail Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2017

2.1

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview

They call you on the phone and ask a series of questions. If you are qualified, you get a 2nd call with a manager. This person will hire you or decline

Oculus Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (San Diego, CA).

Interview

To get hired you have to film yourself acting out a sales pitch. Fairly simple. Didn't ask any tough questions, mainly availability and reliability. They mainly wanted to know if I could sell something and how reliable and available I was, worked most days.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was online video recording.. its was a bit weird talking it and a bit of a waiting period to get an answer but with in two weeks I got an email and spoke to someone over the phone and start that monday...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in February 2017.

Interview

One-on-one interview with probing questions surrounding experience and ability to do the FSM role. The RM gave plenty of feedback and set positions expectations. I recommend taking questions so that you get a good understanding of what to expect

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the position that will make you successful   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on corp website
    Contacted by recruiter who then explained the position in entirety including expected pay and incentives.
    Had initial phone screening
    Resume sent to recruiter to send to hiring manager
    Uploaded video resume
    Interviewed with Hiring Manager
    Said I would have an answer end of this week or next.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you has to sell and intangible item?   Answer Question
    • How to get sales reps excited and motivated to sell?   Answer Question

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Traverse City, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy applied about a week ago. Got a phone yesterday . The phone call felt more like a conversation then an interview. I had a very polite interviewer and she made the process amazing. I accepted Thier offer and they sent my new hire paperwork very quickly. Today I am waiting on the drug testing info so I can start my assingments.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any field merchandising experience   1 Answer

Oculus Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in October 2016.

Interview

Be open minded to new concepts only part time. Pay is discussed arrange 13.00-16.00 depends on job assignment. Be willing to travel for different reasons and job assignment. Be open minded and friendly

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Skype interview talking about my past job history and what happened with my last job and asking about where do I see myself in the future. Very friendly interview didn't feel pressured at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell virtual reality?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Flint, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you after going over your Resume. Does a quick Screening/ interview. Once you pass the screening you get scheduled to do a google hangout or facetime interview with a regional manager. Once that is cleared its pretty straightforward. Overall a pretty easy experience just make sure to verify hours and pay cause they could change that over night.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself informed on the latest and greatest technology?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever tried out Virtual Reality and did you like it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

was a fast process, did over the phone interview, talked about technology and electronics, then setup a Skype interview, waited about 3 days in total to get a response if i got the job. the process was easy and all through phone and email communication.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience with sales and electronics?   1 Answer