Premium Retail Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Chesterfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by two In-Person interviews with direct supervisor and Vice President of the division. Began by applying for a different position with the company, but during the phone interview, the recruiter determined I was more qualified for a better position.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience apply to this position?   1 Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone call with manager who was fired shortly thereafter. Started working the next week. First project was a tease. Mid-teens hourly wage and 24 hours to start. Then I had to start begging for hours from other managers and they hourly pay tanked.

Interview Questions

• Drug test for $10 bucks an hour? Puleez and no way!   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. They tell you what they expect. You can give your expectations all you want, but don't expect them to listen.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Nashua, NH) in June 2018.

Interview

All online and over the phone, I was exempt from normal interview questions due to experience, instead i was asked about my experience at the other programs i have had experience in before being led to training

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working inside sales for similar products?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in January 2018.

Interview

Very through and precise on what your role is. Doesn’t speak to numbers, but explained management hierarchy well. Territory distance was laid out, also what brands are expected to be pushed, which is very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Vineland, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

anyone can get hired....they are not organized nor do they seem to care who they hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation...pretty cut and dry

Anonymous Employee in Roosevelt, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Roosevelt, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a 5 minute phone call. I was not told what I would be doing. The person giving me the interview just assumed I knew because I had worked for a similar company.

Interview Questions

• Can you read a pog.
      What hours are you available.
      When can you start.   1 Answer
    • Are you okay with the job only being a few hours a month.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Receive a email to call left several messages and no return call from HR. If you receive a email and call it will go to Voice Mail and if you leave a message no one will call you back.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty good got hired that day filled out a lot of paper work. Interviewed again two days later and went over work experience. Gave three references and they check out so I was Onboarded with offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my experience in sales and merchandising   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (East Stroudsburg, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was given a phone interview where I was asked about my previous work experience. Additionally, the recruiter discussed information about the company and the various jobs I would be performing.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in March 2016.

Interview

It's very quick and easy. The interviewer promises you 4 times as many hours as you will actually be given. The nonnegotiable pay they offer is on the lowest end of local starting wages. I have to fill this space with 50 words, but the interview was probably less than that. They pretty much hired me right there.

Interview Questions

• It was an easy interview. They're desperate for coverage. "How do you spell your name?"   Answer Question