Premium Retail Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premium Retail Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.0

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview

They call you on the phone and ask a series of questions. If you are qualified, you get a 2nd call with a manager. This person will hire you or decline

Oculus Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (San Diego, CA).

Interview

To get hired you have to film yourself acting out a sales pitch. Fairly simple. Didn't ask any tough questions, mainly availability and reliability. They mainly wanted to know if I could sell something and how reliable and available I was, worked most days.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on corp website
    Contacted by recruiter who then explained the position in entirety including expected pay and incentives.
    Had initial phone screening
    Resume sent to recruiter to send to hiring manager
    Uploaded video resume
    Interviewed with Hiring Manager
    Said I would have an answer end of this week or next.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you has to sell and intangible item?   Answer Question
    • How to get sales reps excited and motivated to sell?   Answer Question

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Traverse City, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy applied about a week ago. Got a phone yesterday . The phone call felt more like a conversation then an interview. I had a very polite interviewer and she made the process amazing. I accepted Thier offer and they sent my new hire paperwork very quickly. Today I am waiting on the drug testing info so I can start my assingments.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any field merchandising experience   1 Answer

Oculus Ambassador Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services in October 2016.

Interview

Be open minded to new concepts only part time. Pay is discussed arrange 13.00-16.00 depends on job assignment. Be willing to travel for different reasons and job assignment. Be open minded and friendly

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

was a fast process, did over the phone interview, talked about technology and electronics, then setup a Skype interview, waited about 3 days in total to get a response if i got the job. the process was easy and all through phone and email communication.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience with sales and electronics?   1 Answer

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Simple, as any other company, drug test, background check, a good interview process, RMM answered every question I had, Everything was plain, no hidden info. Even though I had not done to much of this type of work, I let her know what part of the job I did not think I could do , she quoted, that I wouldn't be asked to if I felt I could not do it. Friendly interview,felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• You have way to print , a computer, a car, a cell phone or tablet   1 Answer

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Chesterfield, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by two In-Person interviews with direct supervisor and Vice President of the division. Began by applying for a different position with the company, but during the phone interview, the recruiter determined I was more qualified for a better position.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience apply to this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Chesterfield, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Ask questions relevant to the role being applied for at that time. Typical courteous on the phone, but sometimes ambiguous in the job descriptions. They will call you up for the initial phone screening ask about relevant experience and then you hear back ONLY if the hiring manager decides to follow up. The second interview may give more details on the job requirements, such as pay and responsibilities, but also covers some the generic questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when... the typical interview catch alls...   1 Answer

Google Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premium Retail Services (Newark, DE) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy and straightforward. I was contacted by a PRS employee by phone and we talked a little about previous work experience and interest in the program. We then scheduled an interview by Google Hangouts a few days later.

During the interview, I was met with the Regional Manager and the Market Lead for my area. I was asked some basic sales questions as well as some fair job-related questions in pertinence to Google products and services, as well as any experience I've had doing employee training and assisted selling before.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used Google Drive and if so, what capacity have you used it to?   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with assisted sales and training employees on products?   Answer Question
    • Will you be able to work Thanksgiving/Black Friday?   1 Answer