Presentation Multimedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Presentation Multimedia

Sort:

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presentation Multimedia (Peekskill, NY).

Interview

The interview itself was very relaxed, simply a conversation. Dean began by looking at my resume and asking me questions about my experience, school, major, etc. The whole interview was very informal and everyone seemed very nice.

Graphic Designer/Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Presentation Multimedia (Peekskill, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview went well, staff and owner seemed friendly and relaxed. The questions were very standard and simple. I followed up after the interview twice, but I was never contacted again. I would have liked to hear back whether they were interested or not. Being blatantly ignored is a bit rude and unprofessional.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Presentation Multimedia (Peekskill, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was very simple and straight forward. I was offered the job verbally and we agreed that I will start as the beginning of February. He asked me to provide him with two of references of my previous employers which I did... but later on I learned that he never contact them nor he responded to my emails. I don't think that's professional and I'm very happy to not work for a company like this.