Prezi Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

Employee Referral15%
Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Prezi

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte Digital

Does Deloitte provide templates for PPT slides? I tried using prezi but then I have to manually insert the deloitte logo onto each slide

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prezi (Berlin) in May 2020

Interview

The interview process started with phone screening. The phone screening was average and both recruiter and the engineer had friendly approach. The response from recruiter after the meet was very fast

Interview Questions
  • implement a program like tail command
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prezi (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online, recruiter call, technical screen on Hacker Rank, onsite interview. Straightforward and standard interview, all interviewers were nice and considerate. The onsite was not too long and we had lunch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prezi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prezi in May 2019

Interview

Fast, well-structured interview process, where the last stage was an onsite day at the office. It really helped me to know more about the company and the team. Awesome, kind, caring, responsive interviewers, and recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prezi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Prezi in Mar 2019

Interview

In 2 years the VP has gone through 2 different managers for this role, so he's not clear what he's looking for. I was given a task and had a follow up call scheduled to discuss. Due to scheduling mishaps not on my end it never happened. My emails asking to reschedule were ignored.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how to position their product

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prezi (Budapest) in Mar 2019

Interview

The Interview was good, the recruiter was been attentive, She find me to Linkedin and talk with me about the job and company. She answered my question, and help me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prezi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Prezi in Jan 2019

Interview

mostly very slow. 2 weeks after submitting my cv with a cover letter, got an email with a task, had 3 days to complete, 2 weeks later had a phone interview, 2-3 weeks later personal interview. feedback and scheduling was really slow

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prezi (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, and the turn around was fairly quick despite that the hiring manager was traveling at the time. Had a skype interview and an onsite all day with the hiring manager, a team member (analyst) and a data analyst from marketing department. There are two things that contributed to my very negative impressions with Prezi. 1. The analyst from the team and the data analyst from the marketing team were not friendly at all. The analyst was almost close to being rude. I am trying not to be subjective here, but I had never had someone who interviews me with their arms across their body with a frowning face. I tried my best to make the most out of it and stayed positive, but I was shocked that until the end of the interview, the analyst's attitude was not improved. The other data analyst from Marketing was okay at first, however when I asked her what projects or interactions are going to happen between this role and yourself, she gave me a big speech about how they expect this person to be independent and self sufficient. Basically, don't bug her. She also told me about data discrepancies between finance department and marketing department, which sounded like a chaos for me. 2. Hiring manager asked me to complete an analysis based on some incomplete dummy pilot data and pull up a Prezi presentation at the end of the day. As a finance professional, it's important to be able to communicate and present ideas, but the idea of having me prepare a Prezi is narcissistic and inconsiderate. I can see from the interview process that this finance team is not focusing on hiring the right people with the right skillset, the company staff is facing challenges on their team working and coordinations, Prezi is not as great as you think.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, a data analysis and presentation that will waste your whole day in the city.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prezi (Budapest) in Oct 2018

Interview

two round interview; first round with the team leader, the second round is a trial day, I got a few tasks that took a couple of hours to complete. then an informal meeting within the team members

Interview Questions
  • Professional interest / knowledge and personal motivation to fill the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prezi (Budapest) in Oct 2018

Interview

The whole process included multiple steps. Short phone interview, than longer in person interview - mainly about my background and motivation for application. Finally an on-site half-day which was mainly focused on Excel tasks. The process ended with a lunch with the team. Interviewers were kind all along.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done already to gain knowledge about UX Research? Why are you interested in UX Research, and why at Prezi?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Prezi (Budapest) in Aug 2018

Interview

I saw a great job opportunity on prezi.com, so I applied (I sent my CV). I was invited for an introductory interview, then for a second and a third one. These last two were much more about the job itself. This took 2 months, so pretty long process. Each interview took about an hour. Before each interview and the onsite day I spent hours and hours to prepare by reading articles, watching videos about Prezi. I was told that the job will be tailored to the winner candidate depending on his/her specific knowledge. So after three interviews I was informed that there are three candidates left and I was one of them, so I was invited to an onsite day. I had to prepare and submit a "Prezume" which means a CV created on prezi.com. I was happy to join Prezi for at least a day. I had two more interviews that day in the morning and a kind of brainstorming in the afternoon, and one more interview at the end of the day. I did my best, although I felt at some point during the second interview that the interviewer guy had different thoughts about the ideal candidate. Some days later I received a phone call saying that I was not chosen, and we agreed that my CV would be kept and I would be alerted if an opening job fit my work experience. There is nothing negative I could tell about the company or the people I met. This must be a wonderful place to work with such great co-workers on board.

Interview Questions
  • I had to assess a new plugin if it can be used by Prezi or not. I have an NDA signed, so no more details.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews