PriceSmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PriceSmart

2.2

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PriceSmart (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

2 phone calls and an in-person interview. They don't do any Skype interviews because they probably don't know how to use it but also they are very old school.
    A super easy finance/math test during the in-person interview.
    Working conditions and pay are really bad here so they are constantly hiring since no one with options would want to work here.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tried but they don't budge on pay. Only take this position if you're desperate, plan to stay for a year and then move on to better things.

Account Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PriceSmart.

Interview

Interview by phone
    Personal interview in the company
    Interview duration about 45 min
    Questions about experience, skills, reactions in diferrents situations.
    nterview by phone
    Personal interview in the company
    Interview duration about 45 min
    Questions about experience, skills, reactions in diferrents situations.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceSmart (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 interviewees. Very easy going and easy to talk to. Mainly looking for confidence and someone willing to keep up the pace in a fast moving environment.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medley, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PriceSmart (Medley, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was very basic and straight to the point. They made me take a basic excel and math test. They wanted to also make sure I was fluent in spanish.

Inventory Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PriceSmart (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had initial phone screen with one interviewer who asked why I wanted to work at PriceSmart. Easy interview process with a panel. Panel asked basic questions and had to take a math test at the end that is super easy. Interview took about one hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenging supervisors?
      How would you describe your working style?   1 Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PriceSmart (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very quick. Meeting face to face, I walked into the store with my resume in hand and asked for the manager. He met with me briefly as I had my resume in my hand, we briefly talked for about 10 minutes. After that they called me to come into the store again for a more formal interview, still quite short about 15 minutes and the questions were very generic.

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PriceSmart (North Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Called in for 1:1 interview. Short 10 minute interview and you're done!

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that PriceSmart foods is the place for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simply show up presentable and be prepared to answer standard interview questions (ie. "tell me a little bit about yourself")

Self Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PriceSmart (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Online application, phone interview manager called to set up interview. Normal interview as far as I know nothing bad I just mentioned my previous job in a negative light even though I didn't bad mouth them I wasn't positive. I put my foot in my mouth on that one. Nothing strange or difficult you should just go over average interview question so you sound more confident.

Membership Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PriceSmart (Tegucigalpa (Honduras)) in January 2014.

Interview

Un proceso de entrevista muy completo y enfocado directamente hacia las responsabilidades del puesto. Muy analíticos en los detalles y experiencia previa. Toman en cuenta el desenvolvimiento y manera de comportarse así como en la expresión verbal y corporal. Realizaron comprobación de mi nivel de ingles solicitando que tradujera un documento. La entrevista con el Gerente del Club se desarrollo en idioma ingles. EL gerente del club estuvo presente en un 70% del proceso de selección.

Interview Questions

• Como calificaría mi trayectoria profesional?   2 Answers