Pride Mobility Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pride Mobility Products Interview Questions

2.2

Parts Shipping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

Interview

HR interviewed me on the phone first and then scheduled me to come in. I met with the hiring manager and Human Resources. They were very nice and friendly. The questions were on-topic and they did a good job making me feel comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• Name a mistake I made in a previous job and how I learned from it.   Answer Question

Sewing Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products (Pittston, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

HR representative described the basics of Pride Mobility. Who and what they were and represented. She asked me my views on team work. My reasons for applying for this job and leaving my other job. Salary requirements. What kind of work I did at my present place of employment. Did I perform any other jobs at this place. My work I did at my job before this one. Why I left that one. She was very professional, but courteous and outgoing and positive.

Interview Questions

• How much I was asking to get paid per hour. Views on team work.   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

Interview

The interview process is very extensive, I interviewed with six different people and in most cases didn't know what position they held in the company.

Interview Questions

• It was not anything more than talking to the interviewer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was none

Telecommunications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products (Exeter, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with the HR representative, then a face to face with the department head. Pride seems to be very layed back only first names were used and no business cards were available after the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

Interview

You fill out the application. They will call you for an interview. If the interview goes well, they will call you for a 2nd interview where you will take a test (nothing to fret over). If all goes well, they will schedule you for your orientation. Training is usually about 2 weeks and benefits begin after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Probably when they asked what I expected out of the job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products in April 2009.

Interview

I applied online and an HR representative contacted me the next day. After a brief phone screening I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I received the offer the day after my face to face.