Primax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primax Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primax

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primax (Wakefield, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Long interview.. Asked a lot questions .. Seemed to like me .. But they emailed me 10 days later to say we liked you but pursued other canidates... All of there questions were fair .. And right to the point

Call Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primax.

Interview

Very unprofessional and bizarre experience. They asked me to come back in for a third interview and when I replied they never got back to me. After a week and a half of no response, they let me know they went in another direction. My overall feeling is that they are using interviews to get insight into how other companies operate.

When I went in the office for my second interview, the team that needed to be managed went off into a venting session about how overworked and under appreciated they feel by management. I'm not sure why they expose themselves that way to a potential candidate but I am glad they did. I feel like I dodged a bullet, job seekers beware.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot about how other companies operate their call center.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primax (Wakefield, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online through monster.com. I was called to schedule an interview with the HR Associate for a screening interview. The screening interview was basic asking questions about my past work experience, current work situation, my resume review, salary interest, aspirations of what I was looking for and why I was choosing to interview for Primax. It lasted 30 min.
    Second interview was with upper management, my direct report and head of HR. That interview was scheduled a week after the screening interview at the Wakefield location. It lasted two hours. I then met after that interview with the president of the company for an hour that same day for an hour. He and I discussed various banking background experiences and the the position I was applying. The interview with the president was more of a personal conversation and feel of how I would fit with teh company.
    After that set of interviews I was not called for a week. When I was called I was asked to discuss salary, start date, contract needs, etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience in the payment processing industry.   1 Answer
    • Describe your plan for business aquisition if you were to be hired on to be the account manager managing a small group of financial institutions up and down the eastcoast.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate vacation, salary. I would suggest that anyone who gets to the offer stage to ensure they negotiate salary as this is a small company and that may be your salary for a while. Also, your bonus and compensation for sales be listed in your contract and agreed on before hand as it could change later in your job.