Prime Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2018

2.3

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through online jobs board . Took three days after my response for the recruiter to connect and conduct a brief phone screen followed by Skype interview. Was told the regional manager would interview me next and as they were looking to fill the position quickly they would get back with me with in 24 hours to schedule the interview. Didn't hear anything in the given timeframe, gave the recruiter an additional 48 hours then called back. Got an "Oh I forgot, I will call them right away". Still haven't heard back but as a different company which interviewed me the day before Prime made an offer the day after I called Prime I haven't bothered following up.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy with another store manager. After that I was contacted by the Dm and offered a position. Then came the background check which took over 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Rocky Mount, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was a joke. The manager was unprepared and I should have know this would be like working for a used car lot when I met him.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I would be afraid to leave flyers on windshields in a parking lot!!!!!! He said that Prime Communications does this regularly!   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. He said that they only paid managers $23K regardless of experience! Again, I was desperate for a job. This is a less than reputable AT&T Wireless Dealer, and I knew that going in. I was still shocked at the lack of professionalism in the interview. I felt degraded even applying here for a job that paid half what I had made working directly for another wireless carrier. My position had been eliminated, so I found myself at Prime Communications.

The interview was not focused on my work history or skill set. The interviewer just wanted to know if I could pass out flyers, put them on windshields of parked cars, and set up displays outside the store and the sidewalk to harass shoppers in the parking lot! He asked me would I object to setting up a table to sell phones at a flea market or gas station! His other major concern was could I work six days a week. Prime Communications is a joke, and AT&T should not be associated with these nefarious people who run the company.

As I stated, I really needed a job. If you just play along, and act as though you are willing to do anything to sell a phone, you can get a job here.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

No clear or consistent interview process.

Interview Questions

• Being asked to go through sales processes that you have not yet been trained on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Cambridge, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over phone twice, in person twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

8.00 Hour. Non Negot w/Commission

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

It was internal as I had already been here a couple years so it was comfortable because I already knew my boss and aspects of the job more or less.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kilgore, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Kilgore, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It took a good 45 mins. But the interview was good he asked me some basic questions about handling customers. And What kind of situations ive been in to stop customers from leaving angry. He told me that he did want me for the job multiple times. I enjoyed everything about the interview. It was the first one where I didn't feel Super nervous. I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Whats one thing you enjoy about being in customer service jobs?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face meeting. Met with team on a Friday. Not the most friendliest staff, had meeting in an employee break room with several distractions.Very standard interview more conversational about current and former processes.I was told they needed to make a decision by Friday and would be in contact either way and I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Standard, how to handle situations, process and procedures. ect.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume and we scheduled an interview next day. The interview consisted of a sit down with the other HRGs, and one led the interview with generic questions from a worksheet. I was disappointed that the interview was made to be so "cookie-cutter". It wasn't until the end when the team seemed to break out of their mould and I got to see what a complimentary group they were. When I left, they assured me that they would contact me soon. I never received so much as an email or call, even after I reached out twice to the VP of HR who had arranged my interview.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions, such as,"Describe how you prioritize your work", and "Describe a time when you had to deal with a challenging employee/manager."   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Someone called me and went over my resume. I came in for a face to face interview. They made an offer and ran my background. After clearing my background I received my start date and started.