Prime Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through online jobs board . Took three days after my response for the recruiter to connect and conduct a brief phone screen followed by Skype interview. Was told the regional manager would interview me next and as they were looking to fill the position quickly they would get back with me with in 24 hours to schedule the interview. Didn't hear anything in the given timeframe, gave the recruiter an additional 48 hours then called back. Got an "Oh I forgot, I will call them right away". Still haven't heard back but as a different company which interviewed me the day before Prime made an offer the day after I called Prime I haven't bothered following up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

It was internal as I had already been here a couple years so it was comfortable because I already knew my boss and aspects of the job more or less.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordele, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Cordele, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were quick and to the point. Video interview to start and then in-person interview. First was with the HR department and the second process involved the District Manager.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face meeting. Met with team on a Friday. Not the most friendliest staff, had meeting in an employee break room with several distractions.Very standard interview more conversational about current and former processes.I was told they needed to make a decision by Friday and would be in contact either way and I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Standard, how to handle situations, process and procedures. ect.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is simple. They ask you standard questions and basically view how enthusiastic you are. You can not be a great salesman with a bad attitude. Show up ready to work!

Interview Questions

• What do you think of salesmen you have encountered in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Very friendly. Took me to the back of the store and asked a variety of generic interview questions. Were open about sales information and potential for advancement, as well as compensation and average monthly commission.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Jacksonville, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process for this company was lengthy. It took several months for this company to return calls about employment although an immediate need for sales consultants was needed in several locations.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the district manager across the store at a Starbucks. Interview was more like a conversation non of the usual interview questions were asked. Oh and they make you do a video at the end of the interview about what motivates you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interfere process was fairly easy. It was a total of three interviews, First was with the sales manager, then district manager, then regional manager. There is an initial test you have to take in order to be selected for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Give us a situation you've been where you had to use your sales skills to build a sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The DM emailed me a few hours later asking me for an interview. I met with the DM. He asked me about myself and then told me about the company. He interviewed me and described the pay structure. I also had to do a video telling about myself and what my experience was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt left out of a management decision.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a compromise to make a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your most difficult or challenging sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a sale depended on your personal relationship with a customer.   Answer Question