Prime Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prime Communications

2.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Albany, OR).

Interview

Printed out corporate question. Nothing really to get to know personality. Personality is key in sales. When it came to interview I was a little turned off by the manager. He seemed timid almost like I was in control of the interview.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortez, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Cortez, CO) in October 2020.

Interview

Very easy and a lot was covered about the company and position. Interview was done via Zoom due to pandemic. Only thing that could have been better was they did not go over the pay plan for the position, just said it was hybrid of hourly and commission.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience.   1 Answer
    • They asked if there were any days or shifts I could not work.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

Cumbersome not cool or easy or conducive. Combative wasn't to quick didn't enjoy much to far from my house I don't like to travel much if I don't have to you know what I mean. I think so.

Mobile Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Very quick and easy takes about 20 minutes and the manager reads over your resume and will then follow up with a district manager to see what the next steps would be

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenai, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Kenai, AK) in November 2019.

Interview

It was methodical, consisting of a few logical steps. The process was very fluid and proceeded naturally. The district manager was well informed and moved things along with purpose and brevity.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what motivated me to succeed.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhorn, NE

Interview

I first had a random phone interview and then after I had 2 more. During my interviews I was really happy with the place and was crossing my fingers because I really got along with everyone pretty well. I was told it'd be a "risk" to hire me because I haven't had experience in an office setting previously and I had to send in a sample of my writing to kinda show that I was able to type. After that I had another interview and was told they were trying to figure out where I'd be the best placed because they were also hiring for another area, and again I thought it went really well. They started giving me the run around when I would email them to follow up. To really put it into perspective this process had been going on over a month, I was cool with giving them time because I financially am in a place where I dont NEED to work but am looking to get a job so we can stash away extra money and to just get out of the house because house wife isn't really me. I still haven't heard back so I moved on and found another job. If for some reason they read these reviews I'd advise to them they could be potentially passing up on someone that would really want to work for them just because they haven't been given any opportunities to work in an office because unfortunately everyone wants experience but isn't willing to give it. I also would request on behalf of people trying to find jobs to stop playing the run around game and let someone know that they don't think they'd be a good fit so they aren't sitting around and waiting to hear back.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They answered all my questions I had . I was extremely comfortable in the interview. I felt that there was alot of enthusiasm and seriousness at the interview. Over all I felt like it has been one of the most professional interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me to be successful   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy one time interview. Offered the job a few days later. Started the new hire paperwork and had a question. Reached out to the District Manager for some clarification and he said he would get back to me. Instead of getting back to me with the answers he ended up offering the job to someone else (while I was in the hiring process) and did not tell me. I had to reach out to him after a week to get an update. Completely rude and unprofessional.

FYI, company pays low, has only 47.5 PTO hours that you earn AFTER working there a year and you will NEVER get a raise. The low pay, benefits and horrible communication is enough to make any good salesperson stay far away.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Prime Communications Response

Dec 4, 2019 – Sales

If you didn't get the job, how do you know what the pay is?

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Very easy interview very basic life style questions and questions pertaining to sales experience and problem solving techniques. Nothing really tough to answer just have confidence in your sales background and show your worth

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Non-existant, as the recuiter/hiring manager refused to answer my phone calls. Was called on a Friday in regards to a position I had applied for thru Indeed where they found my resume'. Unfortunately, had a break-in/home invasion attempt at elderly family members home and had to make sure they were okay. All this while I was at my current job I am trying to leave. After having the person on hold for several seconds, came back and asked them if I could call them back real quick and was told to just call them back on Monday, as they were already driving home for the day. I agreed and waited until the following Monday. Called once in the morning, once in the early after-noon, then again in the late after-noon. Not once did the person even pick-up, and all 3 times it went straight to voice-mail.

I feel like if the person(s) doing the interview/hiring are telling me to call them back at a specific day, they should at least take the time to answer/return the phone call at least once, even if it's just to say that the positions been filled.

Interview Questions

• The only question the person was able to ask me, before I had gotten the alert about the break-in attempt was if I had cellular sales experience in the past, of which I have 5+ years of.   Answer Question