Prime Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Communications Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

It was internal as I had already been here a couple years so it was comfortable because I already knew my boss and aspects of the job more or less.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face meeting. Met with team on a Friday. Not the most friendliest staff, had meeting in an employee break room with several distractions.Very standard interview more conversational about current and former processes.I was told they needed to make a decision by Friday and would be in contact either way and I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Standard, how to handle situations, process and procedures. ect.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is simple. They ask you standard questions and basically view how enthusiastic you are. You can not be a great salesman with a bad attitude. Show up ready to work!

Interview Questions

• What do you think of salesmen you have encountered in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Very friendly. Took me to the back of the store and asked a variety of generic interview questions. Were open about sales information and potential for advancement, as well as compensation and average monthly commission.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the district manager across the store at a Starbucks. Interview was more like a conversation non of the usual interview questions were asked. Oh and they make you do a video at the end of the interview about what motivates you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interfere process was fairly easy. It was a total of three interviews, First was with the sales manager, then district manager, then regional manager. There is an initial test you have to take in order to be selected for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Give us a situation you've been where you had to use your sales skills to build a sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The DM emailed me a few hours later asking me for an interview. I met with the DM. He asked me about myself and then told me about the company. He interviewed me and described the pay structure. I also had to do a video telling about myself and what my experience was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt left out of a management decision.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a compromise to make a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your most difficult or challenging sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a sale depended on your personal relationship with a customer.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They contacted me very quickly after I submitted my resume and we scheduled an interview next day. The interview consisted of a sit down with the other HRGs, and one led the interview with generic questions from a worksheet. I was disappointed that the interview was made to be so "cookie-cutter". It wasn't until the end when the team seemed to break out of their mould and I got to see what a complimentary group they were. When I left, they assured me that they would contact me soon. I never received so much as an email or call, even after I reached out twice to the VP of HR who had arranged my interview.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions, such as,"Describe how you prioritize your work", and "Describe a time when you had to deal with a challenging employee/manager."   Answer Question

AT&T Prime Communication Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Garland, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

If you are a female and in the slightest bit attractive, your hired. The DM or RM will be checking in on you to make sure your following along with your application process.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Mobile, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

District manager was likable and relaxed, however the amount that was discussed was half what was expected. He knew this. He will continue this process and lie. Told me I could move up quickly. I was fired because my dad has cancer and they "couldn't deal" with me.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in sales?   1 Answer