Prime Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2018

2.1

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prime Communications (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

almost 2 months after i applied received a call from a store manage who did a quick screening then scheduled me for a phone interview. About a week later i was scheduled for an in store interview where i was interviewed by 2 different managers. i was advised there were still interviewing and to give them about 2 weeks to see everyone the scheduled. almost exactly 2 weeks later i received a call stating i was was hired pending the drug test and background check,

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate how you would sell a phone and direct tv to the customer   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

Unnecessarily corporate controlled interview. Felt like I was filling out a questionnaire with a person across from me. Very unnatural process while the person conducting the interview is answering a list of questions live from the corporate website.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through online jobs board . Took three days after my response for the recruiter to connect and conduct a brief phone screen followed by Skype interview. Was told the regional manager would interview me next and as they were looking to fill the position quickly they would get back with me with in 24 hours to schedule the interview. Didn't hear anything in the given timeframe, gave the recruiter an additional 48 hours then called back. Got an "Oh I forgot, I will call them right away". Still haven't heard back but as a different company which interviewed me the day before Prime made an offer the day after I called Prime I haven't bothered following up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Plainfield, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy, hiring process took a lot and a while but worth it great pay and people everyone is so nice. They contact through email so I had to watch that. They told me I was hired about 2 weeks after my interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Prime Communications.

Interview

It was internal as I had already been here a couple years so it was comfortable because I already knew my boss and aspects of the job more or less.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Folsom, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick. 30 minutes hired on the spot. Great fit for us both. Prime is a rapidly growing business that I have chosen to be a part of. Fun place to be... IF you can actually sell. Order takers need not apply.

Interview Questions

• Situational mostly, the norm   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Tallahassee, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was out of state so I did the interview over Skype. It went well and they asked good questions to see if I was a good fit for the job. I had a lot of experience with DIRECTV so they really wanted me to be there to sell it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good salesmen?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cordele, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Cordele, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were quick and to the point. Video interview to start and then in-person interview. First was with the HR department and the second process involved the District Manager.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face meeting. Met with team on a Friday. Not the most friendliest staff, had meeting in an employee break room with several distractions.Very standard interview more conversational about current and former processes.I was told they needed to make a decision by Friday and would be in contact either way and I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Standard, how to handle situations, process and procedures. ect.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Communications (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process is simple. They ask you standard questions and basically view how enthusiastic you are. You can not be a great salesman with a bad attitude. Show up ready to work!

Interview Questions

• What do you think of salesmen you have encountered in the past?   Answer Question